Episode XXXXII (Rise Of Skywalker)Exegol

Recommended Song(s): Friends On The Other Side by Keith David

At last, the work of generations is complete.
The great error is corrected.
The day of Victory is at hand.
The day of Revenge.
The day of the Sith.

Those words have repeated in my head and embedded themselves into my memory. They've kept me from attending to important things. From teaching my apprentice properly. Tending to my health. I already knew the words by heart before Kylo mentioned them to me. He had his suspensions but I knew exactly where they came from.
Exegol.

My grandfather told me the legends when I was young but I didn't think anything of it. To have a hidden Sith world...
If it mattered that much then I would have gone looking for it and even if I wanted to I couldn't because you need a Sith Wayfinder to get to Exegol, my grandfather had one but years before I was born but it was stolen by Vader. Now the only one I know of is on Mustafar near Darth Vader's Palace. And after a month of suspicion, that's exactly where we set off to.

Honestly, I don't like killing anymore. It feels like a little portion of me dies with each person I slaughter. But I do what must be done to obtain trust. To get the Wayfinder Kylo and I had to travel across the galaxy to Mustafar. Though he insisted that I had to sit it out, I protested that I know more about the Sith than he does and I would be able to guide him. When we got there we had to eliminate the cultists protecting the Wayfinder and that's where the killing came in. I truly do hate it.

I sighed tiredly, staring down at the body of the last cultists I had to kill. As my lightsaber was put back on my belt, I turned to Kylo who also scanned over all the dead.
"The Wayfinder is to the west of here, about two minutes to get there, I'll meet you back on the Steadfast."
"No." He replied quickly. "I want you to come with me."
"Fine." I said, stepping over the numerous bodies.

We walked to the west, looking for the pedestal with the Wayfinder. The sky was red and the air hot. This is why I prefer cold.
Anyone who walked through this forest would be frightened, for the trees shook at random times, whispers could heard if you listened close enough. I tried my hardest to ignore them, I have my own voices in my head, I don't need another. So much is going through my head right now. Like who in the hell would send a message from Exegol. I stayed by a tree while Kylo went up to the stone pedestal and pushed off the lid letting it thud on the dirt. He reached inside and pulled out the Wayfinder, the green pyramid glowed amid the red surrounding it.

**************

Exegol was cold and dark. No light could be seen except for the lightning that struck every few minutes. It sort of reminded me of my home on Neeve, so dark yet somehow inviting.
The silence that occurred while Kylo and I went under the upside-down pyramid was suspenceful yet it was filled with emptiness. I jumped internally each time the lightning flashed, it was so familiar and so was the presence that lurked nearby. We both reignited our lightsabers and held them close just in case but I could already sense that nothing would make an attack. Whatever brought us here doesn't intend to hurt us. There was a large stone hexagonal platform that we stood on lowered itself, it seemed as if we were in a cathedral of some sort. There were statues, each of them had a hood and stone faces, all Sith Masters. As my eyes traveled around the strange dark room I felt a strong presence. A presence that is strong with the Dark Side.

"At last....." Spoke a dark voice.

Kylo whipped his head around, hoping he would maybe find the source in the darkness to no prevail. The platform stopped and let us exit onto the stone floor, but we were still cautious, taking small steps. I could see clearly an opening and a dim light.

"Snoke trained you well." The voice spoke again. This time it sounded closer.

"I killed Snoke." Kylo replied, moving closer to the light. "I'll kill you."

"My boy... I made Snoke."

Kylo stopped moving after those words and so did I.
Snoke... was made?

Then the voice continued,
changing from it's raspy self: "I have been every voice...",
to smooth Snoke: "You have ever heard...",
and finally... "Inside your head."
The deep breathing of Darth Vader.

I scoffed.

We don't have time for this.

"You scoff, young Nova, yet you don't know that..." The voice changed again. This time to a voice I haven't heard it what it feels like to be an eternity,
"I have been inside your head too."
Darth Gacrux, my own Grandfather.
His voice was so calming yet a poison.

I shook my head in disbelief.
"No, that's not true. That's a lie."

It chuckled evilly.
Kylo and I turned a corner to see different capsules, they each had a liquid in it and multiple bodies that all resembled Snoke. Clones.
"The First Order was just the beginning..."
Continuing through the area, we searched around but only saw technology and machines.
"I can give you both so much more."

"You'll die first." Kylo retorted.

"I have died before." It said, almost at the brink of boredom. This time it sounded closer. We moved around slowly, now knowing that it was a few feet away from us.
"The Dark Side of The Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... Unnatural."
Kylo and I turned swiftly, pointing our sabers at the hooded individual.
Emperor Palpatine.

However, he wasn't fazed by our weapons, just merely starred at us.
"What could you give us?" The young Supreme Leader asked.

"Everything." The Emperor spoke.
He raised his decaying hands and used The Force to give a vision, a very dark one. It seemed that we were outside again, hundreds- no, thousands of Star Destroyers rose from the surface of Exegol. The lightning struck around.
It was cold. Colder than usual.

"The might of the Final Order will soon be ready." Palpatine's voice rang through my ears like an insect. Yet instead of annoying it was powerful and controlling.

"It will be yours if you do as I ask."
The vision went away and the Emperor was visible again.
"Kill the girl!" I knew that he was directing this to Ren. "End the Jedi... And become what your grandfather Vader could not."
Kylo lowered his saber and retracted it, putting it back on his belt. I mentally protested against it.
"You will rule all the Galaxy as the new Emperor with Nova as your Empress. But beware... the girl is not who you think she is."

Me...?
Kylo Ren's Empress?
The thought of it caught me up tightly.
Would I want to be?
Considering everything that's happened in the past year?

Ren looked to me then back to Palpatine as if he were considering it.
"Who is she?" he demanded.

Emperor Palpatine smiled evilly.