Episode XXXXVII (Rise Of Skywalker)Ben?

Recommended Song(s): I'm Not Angry Anymore by Paramore

"You two just hide in here, okay?" I sighed, turning off all of the switches in my ship. Now we were on Endor, where the last war ended... I've never seen it before but even if the Death Star was destroyed, it was bigger than I believed it to be. "I'll be back soon."

"Alright." Alanya replied. She sat on the ship floor next to BB-7A. The small droid beeped sadly.
"I know, but, hopefully after this, it will all be over."

I took my double saber hilt and ignited it. My eyebrows furrowed as I continued to stare at it. Why did I ever choose to have two blades? There are too many cons to it. With one, you can maneuver it quicker and easier. In a swift action, I turned it off then snapped it in half. The white crystal fell to the floor with a loud clank, breaking into two. I bent down and picked the two crystals up.

"Let's see how much stronger you'll be with one blade..." I mumbled.

Putting one into one half, it clicked perfectly into place. I grinned as I reignited it, this time it had only one blade yet, it was silver and had red tint at the base that blended into the white. I felt the same I did when I was a child getting my lightsaber. It was a nice feeling.

I chuckled sensing Alanya's awe. "Yes, I do have red in my lightsaber as well."
She smiled, looking up at me.
"It's beautiful, Master Nova..."
"Alanya, there's been something I've been meaning to tell you...." I started, crouching down to hers and 7A's level. "My name... Remember how I taught you that some Sith will let their Apprentice choose their new name?"
She nodded.
"This means they had a name before choosing a side. This also means I have a name too, and you don't know it. So, my birth name.... My real name is Eclypse York. That is my name and will forever be my name, and there is no denying it."

Alanya hesitated before saying: "It suits you." with a smile.

"Now, I wish for you to no longer call me Master Nova. You may call me by my name."
"Really?" She asked, her eyes lighting up.
There was a loud noise, an engine close by and it landed next to my ship. I'm guessing it's Kylo. I sighed standing up straight then going over to the door, it opened automatically for me. The ocean water from outside sprayed into the ship and on me. It felt refreshing, especially to breathe in the salty air.
"I'll be back soon, you can hide in the Gunners Position."

"Stay safe, Eclypse."
A small grin spread across my cheeks as I stepped out but it was gone after the door closed. The large ocean before me was wild and beautiful, the waves just moving along. Somehow it had a calmness to it amidst the chaos.
Sounds like me, doesn't it?

I made my way over to Ren's TIE which he was already getting out of, and I noticed that he left his helmet inside. "Why are you leaving it?" I called out to him. He turned his head to me then jumped from the last part of the latter of his ship.
"Leaving what?"
"The helmet."

"Because I know it displeases you."
I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "How'd you know?"
"When you look at me I can see the fear in your eyes. That's something I don't wish to see." Kylo replied, walking past me swiftly along the wreckage. I followed behind him and stored my lightsaber hilt back on my belt.

"Do we have a plan?" I brought up eventually.
"You'll wait while I go find her and lead her out here." He answered. "Be prepared to fight."
Sighing, I continued to follow him, watching the ocean. Actually, if I think back, I don't think I've ever seen an ocean this big. Of course I've seen oceans but none this large and chaotic. We reached an opening to the wreckage, it was dark and surprisingly silent. Kylo looked to me with tired eyes. "Go." I told him, rubbing his arm lovingly. I hope he didn't notice that was my intention.