Episode XXVIIII (Rise of Skywalker)Gray Scum

Recommended Song(s): New Soul by Yael Naïm

Days after TLJ:
63 days/two months and one day

After asking Kylo for permission, I requested a room for Alanya to stay in for the time being. Thankfully her room was close to mine...

"The code to your room is 10-21-21," I told her as I typed the same numbers into the keypad and the door lock clicked, allowing me to open the door. "Remember that, okay?" Alanya nodded, staying silent. She remained that way for the rest of the time I helped her settle in, only giving a nod if I told her something. I will give her tonight before I officially ask her to be my apprentice so she may rest, it might be too overwhelming for her.
"I need to go, but I'll be back with some fresh clothing in the morning." I told her then I went to leave but Alanya sat up in bed. "Wait, please don't leave..." It surprised me that she finally spoke, her voice was sweet and youthful.
I sighed and walked a little closer. "I have work to do, but I promise I'll come back..." I said before turning around to leave.

"Please stay..." She pleaded.
"Oh alright..." I replied as I went to sit on her bed.

"Wh-Why do you want to train me?" Alanya asked tilting her head to the side. "Well, I know you're aware that you..... you're Force sensitive, which makes you special. And I'm Force Sensitive too. You see, when I was about your age my Grandfather began to train me to be a Sith and teach me how to rule an Empire. By the age of twenty three he decided that it was time for my training to come to an end. As I said to the Supreme Leader, Sith eventually need to have an Apprentice... or a Padawan, if you will. And my dear child, you're very strong with the Force. When I felt your power I just knew that I had to train you... if you'll allow it."

"You were an Empress?" She asked quickly.

"Yes, I was." I answered. "I was The Empress of The Obsurist Empire.".
"Wait, you're the Silver Sith?!"
I nodded in response.
"How come you're a Commander then? Why aren't you in a higher position?" She tilted her head.
"It's... complicated. But my position is decent." I shook my head.

"Wow..." Alanya said in awe. "I would love for you to train me! My parents and brothers didn't really appreciate my force sensitivity, so I guess this is my only chance to prove them wrong."
I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Well, I guess it's a deal..." I said grinning.
"May I ask you a question? It's a little personal though so I understand if you don't want to answer..."

"Oh, it doesn't matter, you may ask me your question." I dismissed.

"You said your Grandfather trained you. So that means he was a Sith too?" Alanya inquired adjusting herself in bed.

"Yes!" I acknowledged cheerfully. "He was a wonderful Teacher... My Grandmother however was a Gray Jedi."

Alanya's eyes widened with shock at my answer. "You're a Gray Scum?!- Oh sorry I didn't mean to..." She frowned when I glared at her for saying what I am.
"Yes. Sadly, I'm a Gray Scum. I have a Sith and a Gray Jedi in the same generation of my heritage. But I just never told anyone. You, General Saxe, and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren are the only ones who know. So I am only going to tell you this once and only once.....
Never tell anyone that I'm a Gray Scum." I hissed.
Alanya nodded vigorously.

I sighed then got up from her bed and went to the door.
"Good night, My Apprentice.... I'll see you in the morning to start training...." I said.

"Good Night, Master." Alanya responded as she smirked proudly.

I chuckled as I opened the door and left.