Episode XI (Force Awakens)Blackout

(This one has no recommended song since it's so short🙂)

"Empress Nova!" I heard from behind me.
I turned around and saw General Saxe running towards me through the halls of the Palace. She stopped in front of me and crouched down to hold her knees.
"My Lady... an Ally... said that they found... the Millennium Falcon... and the Droid... on Takodana!" Saxe panted, trying to catch the breath she lost.
"Well then what are we waiting for?" I asked. "Tell Captain Salamadra to gather a squad and to meet me on Takodana."
She nodded and ran off to deliver the message.

***~**~**~***

We came just in time.
The Millennium Falcon was indeed there.
But the First Order and Resistance would be here soon too so I needed to hury.
I got out of my ship and told The Captain to look for the Droid and to be ready when the enemies would come.

'What are you looking for?'
'A droid.'
'It seems this droid is very important.'
'Yeah, it is...'
'But why are you looking for it?'
'Umm... I can't say why...'
'Why not?'
'Because the truth will hurt you... It will hurt you more then I have already... '

"Now, where are you?" I said to myself looking around. I felt impressed to go into the forest and did just that. As I traveled through the forest I felt as though I was getting closer and closer to the droid then I ever have before.
I heard beeping. Beeping that sounded similar to BB-7A but I knew it wasn't her. Her beeps are a bit more high pitched.
I kept walking through the forest but my footsteps could not be heard because of a little trick that my Grandfather taught me.
I heard the beeping again and I gasped in surprise. It was louder this time. And I heard the footsteps of another. A brown-haired girl came into view with an orange and white BB unit. She was very pretty, her hair tied up in three buns and hazel eyes glancing everywhere.
I smirked at my discovery and hid behind a tree.
Maybe she's seen the map?
I used the force to look into her mind. And it turns out she did.

The poor thing's lonely.
Afraid to leave Jakku.
Still waiting for her parents.
They're probably never coming back and she knows it.
But she's still in denial.
I thought as I read more of her mind. But the girl looked off into the tress then ran off with the droid. I gasped quietly and then moved to follow her but I let out a yelp as something suddenly made me blackout and fall into someone's arms.