Episode XXXXI (Rise Of Skywalker)Promises

Recommended Song(s): Dark Red by Steve Lacy and Your Obedient Servant by The Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton (Please don't play Your Obedient Servant until it switches to Kylo's POV the second time)

394 days/Twelve months and twenty-nine days

"So, those damn people on Coruscant have caused ruckus again?" I asked in disbelief.
"Hey, you forget that I'm Coruscanti, and I happen to be very protective over where I'm from, so don't go running your beautiful mouth about the people there." Saxe replied sassily, putting both hands on her hips. "Anyways, yes. They are trying to drive out our authority in Galactic City so Hux and I discussed it with Supreme Leader Ren yesterday and he said that he would go take care of it with his Knights, he also wanted you to tag along because you are such a good fighter."
I sighed, looking up at the ceiling and folding my arms. "Course he does, but you know I can't."
"And that's exactly why I didn't tell you till today. Speaking of, are you feeling alright?" I nodded then yawned, covering my mouth with my hand. "I'm just tired this morning, nothing else."
"Good." Saxe smiled. "I know I have asked this before but I just want to make sure, are you sure you don't want to-"
"Yes, I'm sure. I know I've done things similar but it doesn't feel right." I cut in immediately.

"I understand."

"So, there's nothing else I need to know?' I asked, moving my hands in front of me instead of behind. "Nope!" She shook her head. "You're free for the rest of the day if you like, since you're tired."
"No, Alanya has training with me and I have plenty of paperwork on my desk, so my day is far from over."
"Ah, well then I hope you at least get to enjoy it, Supreme Commander." Saxe bowed her head to me which I did the same and said: "Enjoy yours too, General." Then made to leave the Command Deck. After leaving, I strolled down the hall just humming quietly to myself. I just felt calm and content and it's been like that surprisingly for almost three months. Everything has gotten better and worse. The Supreme Leader has promoted me to Supreme Commander now which means I have a better position and I am respected more (one of the many things I like about my new position is beside the respect is that my clothing is way more comfortable, the uniform looking exactly like the Second Sister's uniform from the times of the Empire, and I get to wear my hair down in it's straightened curls as I used to).
And Alanya has progressed amazingly in combat. I remember her telling me that her official go to lightsaber form is Ataru because it's fast and because it was Qui-Gon Jynn's form. She happens to look up to him at lot, and I don't blame her because the Jedi are beautiful when in combat and I myself used to look up to Obi-Wan Kenobi. And since Kylo has allowed me to properly speak to Kaitlin as normal friends and not as just business partners we've been talking a lot more. It's nice to talk to my best friend again...

I turned a corner and went to the first door to my left, which was my office, putting in the code and entering. It was a vast office but perfect for the work I needed to do. I sat down at my glass desk in front of the large window as I sighed and fixed my long cloak.
I cringed as I stared at the many files piled on it, I have been ignoring my paperwork for about a week from the overwhelming majority of it so it's expected.

It's going to be a long day... but we'll get through it. Right?

Right as I reached for the top one just barely reading the words inside, I sensed my own Apprentice come up to the open door and knock. "Good Morning, Master Nova!" She said.
"Good morning, were you looking for me?" I asked, grinning a little as I looked up from the file.
"No, I was just running a few laps around a lower level and I ended me getting lost and finding my way here. But I am glad you're here though, because I was wondering what we will be doing for training today!" Alanya said cheerfully, stepping farther into my office. I chuckled while standing up and going over to her. "Oh, I don't know, did you read those books I told you to read yet?"
"Damn, I always... forget!" She cursed hitting herself on the head a few times but I caught her hand before she continued. "Hey, you don't want to get a concussion. The last thing I need right now is for you to be injured." I told her plainly. She rolled her eyes then narrowed them as she looked out the door. "Are those-?"