Episode XXXI (Rise of Skywalker)Warmth

Recommended Song(s): House of Cards by BTS

92 days/two months and thirty one days

Today is the day we leave finally. I don't really want to go to Naboo because well, I have my own things to take care of that is coming up in the next three days but it will be nice...
"Are you all packed and ready?" I asked Alanya as she walked up next to me on the launchpad with a small bag in hand. "Yes, I have enough in here for two days." She replied and grinned to which I nodded. "So...." Alanya started, rocking on the balls of her feet. "Which ship are we going on?"

"Mine." I pointed over to a small dark red ship that stood out from the others.

"Wait, we're not going with the Generals and The Supreme Leader?" The young girl asked as we made our way to the ship. "No. Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is going in his own ship and Hux is going with Saxe, Heaven bless her. Hopefully, they don't kill each other before we even get to Naboo..." I mumbled the last part as I typed in the code. The metal door opened immediately and we both entered. "You can sit there." I said pointing to a chair in the back. I went up to the front and flipped a few switches, checked my shields before powering it on completely and sitting in the Pilot's seat. "And don't touch anything!" I yelled to the back.

*********

The ship was flying smoothly, shaking every once in a while. I pressed a few buttons to stabilize the craft and to put it on autopilot so I could take a little break, and so it would keep on flying to Naboo. Alanya was being too quiet, so I decided to check on her. She was walking around the ship, look in every nook and cranny, to see if there was at least anything remotely interest. But her exploration for that had failed because all she found was blasters and a small assortment of small battle warcraft. I chuckled softly, feeling satisfied with my break, turning back to where the cockpit was.

Eventually, we landed a few hours later on the beautiful green planet. I was tired from controlling the ship for so long but I know I can't sleep yet. "Alright my young Apprentice, we're here." I sighed, breaking the silence.
Alanya scrunched her face and stretched out. I could tell she was tired too. "Come on, let's go." I beckoned her, opening the door to the ship. We took a quick walk up to Theed, both of our bags in hand. In front of us were a group of four, Kylo Ren, Armitage Hux, Kaitlin Saxe, and King Solis of Naboo.

"Ah, Commander Darth Nova!" Said the King when he spotted Alanya and I. When we were close enough we both bowed. "We were beginning to worry!"
"I apologize your Majesty, we ended up leaving a little later than everyone else..." I said grinning. I glance quickly at Saxe, Hux, and Ren and notice that they've changed out of their normal First Order uniforms into more formal attire. I especially took the time to study how Ren looked, he wasn't wearing black as always, his garments were dark green instead. I also noticed that his hair was neater than usual and looked so soft. Shaking my head slightly, I pulled myself out of my daze. "Well, we will join you in just a moment for the meeting. Your Majesty, Supreme Leader..." I bowed my head quickly to them and took Alanya's hand and walked down the corridor. Finally reaching the room I would be staying in, I unlocked the door with the force.
"Come on, I'll help you get ready." I said to Alanya as I pushed the door open. She obliged and walked in. About ten minutes later, we were both ready, Alanya was dressed in a cute little gray dress and myself in a long flowy mint green dress. I had also put her hair in a high ponytail (I went with two buns like rolls of cinnamon on each side of my head). "You're in deep thought, My Apprentice... tell me what's on your mind..." I asked softly sitting next to Alanya on the edge of the bed.
"I just..." The young girl started and then sighed. "It's I've never been on another planet except for Kijimi, none the less in the same room as a king... I'm a little nervous."
"Alanya listen..." I said placing my hand on hers. "I've been to so many planets and nations and met numerous people from around the Galaxy. Most of them in positions of power. Don't you think I was nervous too?"
She giggled. "I guess you were."
"Yes, very. I didn't really know to conduct myself, but, I learned. And so will you. Now, hopefully, you feel better and can attend this meeting together." She grinned and nodded then stood up and so did I.