Episode XXXIIII (Rise Of Skywalker) Part One, Strange Addiction

Recommended Song(s): Originally the recommended song for this chapter was My Strange Addiction by Billie Eilish since it was based off of that song, but I dug a little deeper and I have decided that
High Enough by K. Flay fits way better.

158 days/five months and three days

Eclypse's POV

"Ah, look who finally woke up." I said, smirking as I folded my arms and continued to lean on the dresser after putting down the book I was reading. Today I was in the Supreme Leader's quarters which was way larger than my own. The planet the Steadfast was orbiting(which I believe it's Pasana) was on it's bright side and made it appear like the sun was rising through the wall high windows, creating a beautiful glow over the room and the half-asleep man sprawled out across the bed, black sheets covering him for warmth.

"Good afternoon, Nova." Kylo muttered as he started to wake more. I snickered and went over to the bed, laying down next to him. "It's not afternoon yet, only a few hours left." I whispered.
"And... how do you know?" He asked drowsily, just barely opening his eyes.
"When I don't sleep I keep a better track of time. I count the hours." I explained. "So in reality, we don't have to be up for an hour."
Kylo merely hummed in acknowledgment. "What have you been doing this whole morning?"
"Well, I took a shower, made myself a pot of tea, read a book of mine, that's really it."

He paused for a moment then mumbled: "Kiss me."

I considered it. Should I? I mean I definitely want to but I'd also like to be a tease so I leaned forward and pressed a short kiss to his cheek, but trying hard to avoid his scar.
"That's not what I meant."
"What did you mean then?" I smirked again.
Now, Kylo seemed to wake up entirely and smirked back. "I meant...."
Then he pulled me closer by placing a hand on my neck and pressed his lips to mine. But he pulled away after a few seconds. "Why'd you stop?" I pouted.
"Kittens who tease don't get any more than they gave." He retorted.
"And who says I'm a kitten? I'm more of a Fox, if you ask me..."
"And how is that so?"
"Beacuse..." I started slowly. "I know what I want, when I want it, and how to get it. Foxes are known to be quite clever with their actions too."
"Well then, you, Darth Nova, are now my sly Little Fox."

He kissed me again this time deeper and groaned into my mouth, moving to be above me and cover us both with the thin black sheet. I held onto him tightly to pull him closer, immediately going along with it. Though there was already plenty of tension, I don't think it was enough for Kylo who eventually traveled down my jawline to my neck, nipping softly at the exposed skin which earned a few little yips and mewls from me as my head fell back to the pillows, allowing him more room to work. I tangled my fingers in his hair, so soft and long and dark and gorgeous in my hands when I would slightly tug at each nip.

For some reason, I felt comfortable and... happy like this. The intimate relationship I share with him is something I've never had before, and it fills me with so much lust that I'm constantly yearning for his touch.
And I don't even need to be in the same room as Kylo to feel like that.
It's very strange and similar to how I felt on Naboo. But it's not the same.

"Kylo..." I breathed.

"Hmm?" He hummed but didn't stop pressing light kisses to my pulse.
"I do believe you and I have things to take care of... You have an Empire to rule and I have an apprentice to train. And Saxe might end up yelling at me if I'm late to my shift..." A sudden moan passed my lips when he bit down under my jawline, directly on my sweet spot. That'll definitely leave a mark and that was most like his intention.

"If she does then I'll take care of her, and you said we have an hour left so right now..." Kylo lifted his head and ran a hand over my hair. "Let me have you." Seeing him with so much lust in his eyes, his perfect pink lips parted in anticipation, the glow from the rising planet on his pale skin, even how the still red scar going up from his neck to above his right eyebrow didn't take away from his handsomeness but simply added onto it made my heart skip a beat.