Episode VIIII (Force Awakens)Fear

Recommended Song(s): Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics

"Captin," I started, walking up to Salamandra, Grand Captain of my Empire's army. The tall man with curly amber hair looked up and bowed his head to me. "Yes, Your Imperial Majesty?" He inquired, raising his sea-foam gaze to mine. "Gather a few soldiers. We need to make a surprise trip to Rajah." I commanded with a smirk.
"Yes, your majesty."
The Captain bowed once more and marched off.

***~~***

My ship arrived on Rajah, a small moon that is surprisingly close to Jakku. The door to the ship opened and I exited along with twenty or so soldiers and Captain Salamandra behind me, his black armor (despite the rest of the soldiers having matte armor) was polished so perfectly that when you looked into it you could see yourself as you would in a mirror. The leader of the nation, Queen Kajauna, came up to me as soon as I exited. "Empress Nova, what an honor." She bowed as I bowed to her, grasping at her skirts tightly. "What brings you to my nation?"

"There was a ship that passed by your planet a few hours ago from Jakku. The Millennium Falcon to be exact. It contains something of my desire." I started. "I want to know if you have made contact with it or know where it is going."
A look of fear flashed through her dark brown eyes as she hesitated. She's hiding something.
"I am sorry, your grace, but we have not made contact with the ship." She answered. I studied how she fidgeted with her skirt and how she looked nervously around at anything but me.

"You're lying." I spat.

"Pardon?" She asked, chuckling nervously.

I signaled Capitan Salamandra to gather the villagers and he went with his soldiers to do just that.
"You are lying to me." I said taking a step closer to her. The soldiers returned quickly with all of the villagers and pointed their guns to them. I could hear their frightened shouts and whimpers. I could care less about them right now.
"Now tell me the truth." I said, raising my hand, ready to give another signal.
"Did you come in contact with the Millennium Falcon?" I spoke my words slowly yet threatening.
The Queen raised her chin gathering enough confidence to speak and said: "No."

A smirk creeped onto my lips, one she couldn't see. "Have it your way."

I raised my hand higher and was about to give the signal but before I could Queen Kajauna cut me off.

"They came here to get fuel for the ship!" She pleaded. "They did come here! I just got word of it myself! But please! Don't harm my people!"

I faced her and smirked again, this time wider.
"Now that wasn't too hard, was it?" I mocked her sweetly.

I chuckled and I raised my hand quickly and gave the signal. Now, one would say that the screaming of the villagers would haunt someone till the end of their days but...

It brought me pleasure.

After the deed was finished, and the Queen was on her knees, staring at the dead I went off to go back on my ship but I heard a noise. A child.
"Capitan, take your men and clear out. I need to check something." I said. Captain Salamandra nodded and marched off with the soldiers.

************

I entered one of the little huts in the village and I saw a little girl hiding underneath a table crying.
I crouched down to her level. "You can come out little youngling." I said sweetly as I took off my mask. "I don't bite."
She came out, her tear-stained cheeks shining as the light hit her pale skin.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I am Empress Nova." I replied. "And what is your name?"

"Julia." The girl gulped.

"What a pretty name." I confessed.

"Do you know where my Mommy and Daddy are?" She then sniffled.
"Oh, don't worry, you'll be with them soon." I smiled as I tucked a lock of her beautiful blond hair behind her ear. I got up and ignited my saber. I saw a look fear flash through her same as the Queen. I raised my lightsaber and—

I knelt down and closed her eyes as she drifted off into an endless rest.