Episode XXXVI (Rise Of Skywalker)Free

Recommended Song(s): Everything I wanted by Billie Eilish and Dark Red by Steve Lacy (please play in order)

223 days/seven months and six days

Overtaken by sleep, I started to dream. But I was afraid.
Dreams are not dreams.
They are battles with the mind.
And the mind takes joy in reminding you of your mistakes....

"B-but, I do-n't-t wa-nt to-to go t-to bed..." I whined as Mommy tucked me into the covers next to Eyra who was sleeping.
"My love you have to..." Mommy said. "See, Eyra is already asleep and it's getting really late. You can go look at the stars with your father tomorrow."

"Don't cry love, you'll see us again soon, it's only a matter of time...." Mommy hugged me really tightly. I don't know why she's saying not to cry when she's crying too. Maybe she'll tell me later...

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep my little Stargazer?" Daddy asked tapping my nose with his finger.
"O-oh." I said in realization. "I j-ju-ust really w-w-wanted to wait f-f-fo-or y-you."
"And that's quite alright." He said taking me into the kitchen and sitting down on a chair and putting me in his lap. "But you know you are supposed to get sleep so you grow big and strong, right?"
I grinned and nodded.
"I wanna b-be just like y-y-you!" I said.
"Oh you don't to be like me! Now go get some sleep, Eclypse." said Daddy putting me on the floor and ruffing my hair.
"Ok." I said. "I l-l-love y-you, Dad-ddy."
"I love you too, Stargazer."

"Eclypse don't!" Daddy grabbed me and hugged me really tight just like Mommy did. I don't know what happened to her and Snowflake. There's a lot of red stuff coming out of them and they aren't moving. I don't like that red stuff... It's scary. It makes me sick and it makes me want to cry.
"How could you... HOW COULD YOU?!" Daddy yelled, looking at Grandfather. "Father, Eclypse is just a child! How could you kill them in front of her! In front of me!" "It had to be done, Takud. You know this. I only spared Eclypse because she is the oldest and carries our bloodline. Your wife and daughter were not required and you have been blinded by love. You needed to be taught a lesson, my son."
"I am no son of yours."

"I-I'm gonna m-m-miss you, Daddy." I said letting my tears fall.
"I'm g-gonna miss you too, Eclypse." Daddy said, his voice breaking. "You need to be strong for me. Ok? Please stay as my little Stargazer forever. Promise me that."
I nodded.

"Look at you. Pathetic. Weak. Still a little girl afraid of her own shadow. That's what you are and that's what you'll always be. Never forget it, Gray Scum."

"No." I cut in. I took my lightsaber from my belt and ignited it. "Don't. I h-hate you. I wish my father had left me on the streets, I would have had a better fighting chance. You don't care about anyone but yourself!"
I felt this.....darkness come over me and a shudder went down my spine. It felt good.
Skywalker ignited his saber.
"Eclypse...... Don't give into the dark."

I retracted my saber.
My Daddy collapsed in my arms and I held him in my lap because he was too heavy.
"I'm sorry, Daddy." I said my eyes filled with tears.

"You killed your father?" He asked as read more and more. "Wise choice."

I woke up on the sofa with a jolt, tears already falling down my cheeks. It was cold and dark. I was alone. Where is Kylo?

"I already know what you were sent here to do." Daddy cut in.

I pulled my knees to my chest as my tears started to fall more rapidly and soak Kylo's sweater.