Episode XXVIII (Rise of Skywalker)Apprentices

Recommended Song(s): Cigarette Ahegao by Penelope Scott

Days after TLJ:
57 days/One month and twenty-six days

Captain Phasma, Captain Salamandra and I and were talking about the stormtrooper program when The Supreme Leader came up to us. The three of us bowed and greeted him. He seemed tense, especially around me. Good.
"Commander, Captains, prepare your troops, we have a mission on Kijimi. Don't take long." He said before quickly turning away to attend to other things.
"Excuse me?" I asked with a slight laugh. "Supreme Leader, how do you expect us, me in particular, to do such a task so rapidly when we weren't even advised about it in the first place? And don't worry I will do it to the best of my abilities but don't you think that you should tell everyone who'll be involved before you just make decisions?"

Ren turned back and rolled his eyes at me. "I am the Supreme Leader, Commander, you are not in a position to tell me how to rule." He said in a low and angered tone.

"You should know that just because you hold the title of 'Supreme Leader' does not mean you get to do whatever the hell you want." I dictated.

"And what do you know about how to rule an empire, Nova?" Ren took a step forward. "Apparently more than you. You forget I ruled an entire empire by myself for six years." I huffed.

"Why keep going Commander, there might be a consequence in store for you." Kylo suggested coming closer and closer to me until there was barely any space between us except only an inch or two. A large chill went up my spine but I ignored it. Now is not the time.
"No. I'd rather save my energy for something actually worth my time." I spat.
"Shall we, Phasma and Salamandra?" I then asked while still glaring at Kylo.

"Of course, Commander." Phasma said. I walked off with the Captains as The Supreme Leader watched us leave in anger.
The feeling of a pair of eyes burning holes in the back of my head did not bother me though. It let me know that I accomplished something.
Something that will always benefit me.

****~****

After Phasma, Salamandra, and I gathered enough troops we boarded the ship headed for Kijimi with Hux and The Supreme Leader. Apparently Hux argued to come at first, and stood proudly behind me that he was going on a mission.
I still had no clue about why we are going to such a planet but I mustn't ask questions that might get me punished.

It's really horrible that I have to live in fear, constantly watching what I say.

"We're nearly there, Supreme Leader, Sir." Said one of the Officers controlling the ship.

"Good." He replied. As always, I am standing next to him on the ship even though whenever I say something I'm told to shut it. And I'm not even his Empress! (Nor do I want to be.)
Kylo Ren is just full of mysteries.

Mysteries you will soon discover......
A voice filled my head then left as soon as it came.

Oh, really? Even if I don't want to know I'll still discover them?
I replied.

Yes. It doesn't matter if you don't want to or not.

So, I'm being forced to learn?

Watch your tongue, Eclypse.

Why should I?

Because you're mine and you have to do what I tell you to.