Episode XXI (Last Jedi)Circumstances

Recommended Song(s): House Of Cards by BTS and Therefore I am by Billie Eilish

Rey's POV

I held the lightsaber up to Luke, my clothes very soaked from the rain.
"Tell me the truth," I commanded.

"I saw darkness.......... In the Both of them." Said Master Skywalker. "I had sensed it building in them in moments during their training. But then I looked inside Ben...... and it was beyond what I had imagined.

Snoke had already turned his heart.

And I knew that Eclypse was even worse.
They would bring destruction, and pain, and death, and the end of everything I love because of what they will become. And for the briefest moments of pure instinct, I thought I could stop it. It passed like a fleeting shadow, I didn't kill Ben and when I left Eclypse in the fire purposefully..... it was too late to go save her. I was left with shame..........

And with consequence.

And the last things I saw were the eyes of two frightened children whose master had failed them."

I lowered the saber.

"You failed them by thinking their choice was made. It wasn't." I started. "There's still conflict in Kylo and Nova. If they were turned from the dark side that could shift the tide! This could be how we win!'

"This is not going to go the way you think!" Master Skywalker argued.

I crouched down to his level.
"It is." I said. "Just now when Kylo and I touched hands, I saw his future. As solid as I'm seeing you. I know it's the same for Nova. If I go to them, Ben Solo and Eclypse York will turn."

"Rey, don't do this." Master Luke Said.

I stood up and held out his lightsaber to him but he simply turned away and sighed. I brought the lightsaber down to my side and shook my head slightly.

"Then they're our last hope."

Eclypse's POV

I shut the door before Ren could say anything else and strolled off in a hurry. How could he? After all that's been built, to throw it away from some... Scavenger.
I heard a door slam behind me and Ren came to my Side trying to keep with my pace.
"Commander Nova, let me explain." He said. I ignored him and continued walking.

"Commander."

I still ignored him.

"Answer me, Nova." Ren said through gritted teeth.

I inhaled sharply before turning another corner.

"Eclypse listen to me, you Gray Scum!" He shouted grabbing my arm and pulling me to face him. I struck him across the cheek making his skin red.

"I will kill you if you EVER call me a 'Gray Scum' again!" I yelled, my face burning with anger and disbelief and embarrassment. And the fact that he said it so loud and in front of other officers...
I yanked my arm from his grasp and continued walking eventually reaching the elevator leading to Snoke's throne room. Ren followed me none the less. We went up in silence, thankfully because I kept my hand on my hilt. When the door opened to Snoke's throne and I walked up swiftly(Ren stayed in the elevator).
"Commander Nova," Snoke said as I bowed to him. "I did not call for you."
"I know, Supreme Leader. But this is important." I explained.
He sighed. "Proceed."
"Supreme Leader, Sir, I'm afraid your apprentice has been fraternizing with the enemy. I believe that he is sharing information with A Resistance member to overthrow us."