Episode XXVI (Rise of Skywalker) Stargazer

Recommended Song(s): Beggin' by Måneskin (This one doesn't fit with the chapter but I couldn't find or think of anything else)

Days after TLJ:
27 days/three weeks and six days

"No. I'm going to talk to Hux and The Supreme Leader. Whether you like it or not." I said finally.

Daddy and I have been arguing all morning. I told him how they aren't letting me have a say in anything and that I want to confront them about it. Daddy thinks it's a bad decision though. He says I should "Be the higher one and let things even out on their own." Like hell, I'm letting it even out itself!
Grandfather always told me that if I want something then to take it without asking and if anyone protests then kill them. (I'm not going to take it that far but I sure in the hell would like to.)

'Eclypse, please listen to me..... I don't want you to get hurt.'

"And how would I get hurt from asking for a voice?" I asked sassily.

'They could punish you. Torture you. Anything to get you to obey them.'

I sighed. "Fine."

'Thank you, Stargazer.'

He's right though........ they could do anything to me. I guess either way, they're making me be obedient.

***~**~***

Staring out the large window, I watched the stars that were millions of miles away but they were still beautiful. It was later in the afternoon now and I was on my break so I was able to go to the area closer to the back of the ship, I guess you could call it a break room since almost all of the officers went here during their time off. It was a large place, with windows that showed the vast space behind the Steadfast and it had many chairs, desks, and sofas to do work if you needed. Most of the time I stood close to the windows or did my extra work while sitting close by. Today I didn't have much to do which I was thankful for so I was able to relax for the next two and a half hours since I'm not going to the meeting that's in about thirty minutes.

*Flashback*

"Eclypse?" I heard. "Eclypse?! Where are you?!"

I was laying down on the snow outside in the middle of the night and Daddy doesn't know. Well, I guess he knows now......
"Eclypse York! Come out this instant- Oh there you are...."
Daddy finally found me!
"Eclypse what are you doing out here in the middle of the night?!" He asked me.
I shrugged. "I w-was looking at-at the-th-the St-stars from my wi-window so I-I came out-t here to s-see them better!" I said.
I was afraid Daddy would be mad at me but instead, he came and laid down next to me in the snow and put his hands under his head. "You're n-not mad at me-me are you?" I asked.
Daddy looked at me then frowned. "Of course I'm not mad at you! You just wanted to see the stars! I'm not gonna deny you that!" We both smiled. Daddy and I then started to point out different stars and planets! It was really fun.

"Tha-thank you for le-letting me see the st-stars, Daddy...." I said.

"You're welcome.... My little Stargazer."

I then grinned remembering the first time I was ever called a Stargazer. I don't think I'm fit for that title anymore though... I have had many titles. Padawan, Apprentice, Empress, and now Commander but I do not deserve to be called a Stargazer. Why you may ask? Because I am simply not worthy. Not worthy of a special name that I earned from a loving father whom I let down by becoming, in the easiest way possible of saying it, the opposite of what a Stargazer is; A Star Destroyer.