Episode XXXXIII (Rise Of Skywalker)Memory

Recommended Song(s): Break My Stride by Mathews Wilder(this song legit only makes me think of Rey, it has nothing to do with the chapter💀)

Rey's POV

"Be with me..." I whispered softly.
"Be with me... Be with me..." but I felt no changes.
"They're not with me. Ugh!"
The rocks around me fell to the ground and I flipped and landed on the soft dirt.

"Rey... Be patient." Leia said as I made my way over to her. I sighed. "I'm starting to think it isn't possible.... to hear the voices of the Jedi who came before."

"Nothing's impossible." She shook her head.
"Nothing's impossible." I repeated. "I'm gonna run the training course."
Leia nodded, handing me Luke's Saber. I took it then ran past her to the forest, smiling to myself as I felt the breeze against my face.

It felt nice to be surrounded by green and soft winds and not the hot air and sand of Jakku. Though I still kind of wish I was back there just in case.

I ignited the lightsaber as I ran past the opening and back into the tall green trees. Eventually, I got to the reveen, grabbing the helmet I had placed there and putting it over my head. When the training remote caught up I walked across the rope joining the two edges of earth blocking the shots with the saber by trusting my instincts. I jumped off the rope to the other side throwing off the helmet in a quick motion then climbing up a tree hanging onto one of the beaches for just enough time to cut the red ribbon. Letting myself land perfectly on the ground I caught the cut ribbon in my fist and held it tight as I continued to run.

Don't fall, don't fall!
I thought as I jumped over another reveen, I landed without any injury which I was pretty thankful for. I kept on running but I tripped and fell over the training remote. Full of frustration, I pushed myself up and reignited the saber but the remote shot my shoulder. And every time I swung the blue lightsaber at it I missed! Though I did cut trough multiple trees, I didn't care, I needed to destroy that droid. It was like something else took over me, something dark. I swung the lightsaber and let it fly from my hands so I could have the opportunity to pull a stick from the ground with the force and push the training remote against a tree, catching the saber in my other hand. I panted heavily.

Then different images placed themselves in my mind.
One of a dark throne.
Another with a ship flying off into the air.
And the last being a little girl screaming as she was dragged by her small arm. It was as if I had seen all of them before in some sort of dream.... or memory....

My head turned quickly upon hearing beeping and saw that BB-8 was stuck under one of the trees I cut.
"BB-8, I'm so sorry." I said, dropping everything in my hands to go help him.

********

Putting my bag down by some of the equipment, I sighed. "I didn't finish the training course." I said simply. "Got distracted."  I pulled my staff over my shoulder as I stood up to face Leia properly.
"I'm just not feeling myself. I know it looks... li- It looks like I'm making excuses."
"Don't tell me what things look like, tell me what they are." She replied.
"I think I'm just tired, that's all...."

Leia almost cracked a small grin when Connix came over. "General, the Falcon still hasn't arrived. Commander's asking for guidance."
I took the lightsaber hilt from my belt and held it out for Leia. "I will earn your brother's saber. One day." BB-8 chirped as Leia took back the hilt.  "No, you can't do it for me." I grinned.
"Never underestimate a droid." Leia added then walked past me.

"Yes, Master..."

**********

A Sith Wayfinder?
I wondered flipping through the pages of the Jedi texts. That's one thing I've never heard before.