Episode XXXII (Rise Of Skywalker)Blue Butterfly

Recommended Song(s): Line Without A Hook by Ricky Montgomery and Play Date by Melanie Martinez (please play in order)

93 days/three months
{HEHEHE FLUFF TIME and also I'm kinda tried while writing most of this so it might come out weird}

Kylo's POV

"We can't just keep just keep him here without some sort of guidance, Han. It'd be best if he... went with Luke for a while." I heard Mom whisper to Dad. She sounded worried. "No, he's staying here. We don't need all of the Force mumbo jumbo to understand our son, Leia. It's all a waist of time. He's not going. End of Discussion. He'll just have to learn to control whatever is going on with him on his own."

"Hey, Kid. You sure this is the life for you?" The man, Ren, asked, taking off his helmet to reveal his blue eyes and white hair. "You do know there are other paths, right?"
"Last chance." Uncle Luke warned.
"I hear you, Jedi Man. We're going." Ren sneered. He turned back to me and I took a step back as he threw his helmet to the floor, letting it roll until it hit the side of my foot. The glow of the red markings carved onto the front faded. "But, Kid, you ever want to try something a little different, learn more about your shadow... come look us up."

"That's a shame." Eclypse started, narrowing her eyes at me as I continued to hold her up against the wall by the hem of her tunic. "Your mother wanted the best for you yet you say harsh things to others and one day you will definitely regret it. If I were her, I wouldn't be proud of a cocky bastard of a son like you."

"I don't need to know your secrets— no one does, unless you want— but you have to realize that people will accept all of you, just as you are." Tai looked at me, a sort of understanding in his eyes that I've never seen before. "I know you, Ben Solo. You're not as bad as you think."
I scoffed and turned my head away from him. "You sure about that?" Tai then grinned, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Don't be afraid of what other people will think. Just... be who you are. The rest will follow."

As soon as I raised my Lightsaber to defend myself, he ignited his, the colors clashing together. "BEN, NO!"

"That can not be." Grogu's eyes were wide.
Voe continued in disbelief: "Master Skywalker would never hurt any of us. And you, Ben Solo, could never-" Hearing her speak made my blood boil, I turned and cut her off with a quickness. "What? What, Voe? You don't think I could do it? You don't think I'm strong enough in The Force?! I'm stronger than all four of you put together! Skywalker made us act like we were all equal, but you all know the truth. I was the Temple's Prize Student. And when it mattered, I was stronger than Luke Skywalker."

Snoke moved his hand swiftly, destroying the bones entangled in the vines. "Children's thoughts are pure. They do not practice self-deception. They are who they are. And when you called yourself by that new name, you saw the truth. It represents what you want to do on a deep level. The part of yourself that you want to cut away. The part you want to kill. Perhaps someday you will do it. The Galaxy will hear that name and see you."

Tai held up his lightsaber again and I held it down with my own, keeping him from trying to attack. "However deep you think you are, I promise you, there's deeper yet. It can get worse. You're acting like you don't have control, when every single step you take is your own choice!"
"Choice? I have no choice and never did. Even my name isn't a choice. The Dark Side and The Light both claimed me from the moment I was born! Do you know how that feels?!" He grunted as I pushed down harder. "Whether it's Luke Skywalker or Snoke, neither one sees me as a person! I'm just a... legacy! Just a set of expectations!"