Episode XX (Last Jedi)Plenty

Recommended Song(s): We Know by The Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton (don't start playing it until the story switches over to Eclypse's POV)

Finn's POV

"Finn, " Rose started, sowing me the tracker on her wrist. "The fleet is running on fumes. Without a code breaker to break us onto Snoke's Star Destroyer..... What do we do?"

I just starred at the metal door holding us in this damned cell. "I don't know. We've been stuck in here for a week and unless you got a thief up your pocket, our plan is shot." I said. I turned my head to look down the hall upon hearing voices.
"What is it?" Rose asked. "Shh. Come here." I whispered beckoning her to come over.
"Yeah, they just joined forces." I heard faintly down the hall.
"What are you all talkin' 'bout?" Said another voice. "Oh just about how The Obscuries and First Order joined forces, " The first voice said. "Word just got out about it."
I looked to Rose my eyes wide with shock. She looked the same.
The other whistled. "Finally, they are basically the same, except one has a Sith for a leader."
"Finn, we really need to get onto that destroyer." Rose said desperately.

"Umm, I can do it." Said a voice behind us. We both looked to the other beds in the room only to see a mound on the bottom one.

"What?" Rose asked.
"What?" I copied.

"What?" We asked together.

"S-S-Sorry, I just.... Couldn't hep but overhear all the stuff that you were saying really loudly while I was trying to sleep." A man had sat up from the bed and was now holding the bridge of his nose. "Codebreaker? Thief? I can do it."

"We're not talking about picking pockets, okay?" I said and turned my back on the man.
"Yeah." He said slyly as he stood up. "D-D-Don't let the wrapper fool you, friend. Me and the First Order codeine as well as the Obscuries codeine go way back. And, if the price is right....... I could break you into old man S-S-Snoke's boudoir." The man took out a card to clean his teeth with.
Rose and I shook our heads and sat down on the cell bed.
"No." I said.
"We're.... We got it covered." She added.
"Ha-Tua-Ga." The man said to himself and walked over to the cell door.
He stuck his arm out the bars and put the card he used to clean his teeth with in the lock, unlocking and opening all the cells. He waved to us as he walked out the door.

"Did he just...." I asked.
"Yeah." Rose answered. We both ran out of the cell and went down the hall trying to find a way out.
"We gotta get out of here! This way!" Rose said as we continued to run.

*********

I climbed out of the sewer and dusted myself off and followed Rose. "That smelled great." I said to myself. "Those cops will be here any minute. What now?" I asked Rose.
Then this...... thing poked it's head out of a cell an dI fell to the ground in shock. "Woah! Oh!"

Rose came over and looked at the creature then laughed.
Then more and more poked there heads out! Rose pressed a button opening the cell gate to reveal the creatures long legs and a small boy. The boy stood up and went to press another button but Rose and I ran closer to stop him. "No, Wait! Please don't!" Rose pleaded. The boy thankfully didn't press it. Rose took off her ring and switched it so it would show The Resistance symbol. "We're with The Resistance." She explained. We turned our heads because we could hear officers coming and then looked back to the boy who grinned.

***************

Rose and I hid on top of one of the creatures as quiet as could be while the officers looked around the stable. Then the big door and the cell gates opened.
"HIYA!" Rose yelled as the creature ran of the cell along with the others. The Hurd ran out onto the track but a bright light shown over us.