Episode XXXVIII (Rise Of Skywalker)The Knights

Recommended Song(s): Therefore I Am by Billie Eilish and Break My Heart by Dua Lipa

324 days/Ten months and fourteen days

The two weeks that passed have been restricting. I'm really not allowed to do anything by myself anymore. Kylo obviously does not trust me at all. The only things I am allowed to do on my own is training with Alanya and be alone in my quarters during the day, at night I stay with Kylo, which he hasn't really spoken to me truly since that night unless it has something to do with work. I haven't been seeing Saxe much since the night we went out either, she did say once that the Supreme Leader has given her more work but I know it's just to keep her away from me. It's all just so annoying and stressful because usually when I feel like I'm in a trapped state then Kaitlin will.... I guess help me? But I haven't been able to talk to her for obvious reasons.

Going through my data pad while on the Command Deck, I read all the different reports about our army, mostly about the sections I've trained, and about an upcoming meeting with Allegiant General Pryde to decide what position Alanya should have which is one thing I am not looking forward to. She's too young to be an Officer. Sure, she may be a fast learner but it would be too much pressure. At least it's not for a few months, and who knows, maybe she'll be ready by then. I sensed someone behind me and turned around. Turns out it wasn't a person but my droid, BB-7A. "Afternoon 7A, how are you?...... That's wonderful!.... Ah, you would like to stay with me for the rest of today? Oh, course. I should be spending more time with you, my friend....." I grinned slightly, looking down at the small purple droid. She beeped happily rolling in circles around my feet in excitement. "But I just have one rule. Don't interrupt when I'm doing something important." 7A whistled in response. "Good. Now, if you will come with me, I have to deliver something to Salamandra and ask Ren about this damned meeting."

*************

"Ah, Commander, what brings you?" Asked Captain Salamandra as he noticed me walking into the training center with 7A at my heals. "I was asked by Adika to give you this, Captain." I replied, holding out a yellow folder. He took it then flipped through the pages inside, his sea foam eyes scanning every word.
"It's an account of the recent activity with your soldiers on different bases, specifically the one on Neeve."
Salamandra nodded then closed the folder. "Thank you, Commander." He said grinning.

"And one more thing." I started. "I have been trying to get in contact with Kaitlin, do have any idea of how I could easily?"
The Auburn-haired Captain shifted from side to side, starring at the floor. "Well, she did tell me that she has been wanting to chat with you as well but she's been so overwhelmed that she doesn't really have time for anything. I'm sorry, Nova."
"Oh, it's fine, just wondering since you two are together. But I'll see if I can maybe catch up to her today. Thank you, Issac." I gave a slight wave goodbye then left with 7A following behind.
7A whistled and I sighed. "It's nothing..... I don't think you'd understand..... Yes, I am aware of the saying and I'm not underestimating you! It's just very personal." As the both of us made our way to Hux's office, (which I knew that's where Ren was) Stormtroopers we passed by saluted me and were more respectful, which was surprising because that normally doesn't happen. 7A was still frightening of them and stayed close but I know no one would try anything in front of me. I think it's amusing that when I first met BB-7A I was just a small girl who had bruises on her wrists. She protected me from the others a lot but as I grew older the tables turned and I started protecting her. To be honest, 7A is partly the reason why Ben gave me my scar in the first place. I was protecting her from him.
After that I've always been paranoid with people around her, though I do trust Alanya.

Nearing our destination I started to feel... Off. As if some stillness was pulling me. Not necessarily pulling me physically but mentally. It felt calming, unlike how I've been feeling even before that night on Jakku.