⎡𝟱⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

After I'm done with all of my classes, I head out of the small classroom and push through the crowded hallway.

I finally get to my locker, opening it and shoving my stuff inside.

I grab only the things I need in order to complete my homework and put them inside my bag.

As I turn around, I hear Chan calling my name and running towards, Minho, Jisung, and Jeongin following close behind him.

Chan: Changbin! Wait up!

I sigh and close my locker.

They stop when they reach my locker and catch their breaths.

Changbin: Why'd you have to yell my name? Everyone's looking at us.

Chan: Who cares about them? And they're only looking because not everybody gets a chance to see 5 hot guys standing next to each other.

Changbin: Oh my god, shut up.

Jisung: I'm getting second-hand embarrassment from you.

Minho: Step away from me Chan, I don't want to be associated with you.

Chan fakes a hurt expression and wraps his arm around Jeongin's shoulders.

Chan: Innie, my love, You won't abandon me like these ungrateful fools here, right?

They start getting all lovey-dovey with each other and I mentally gag at the sight.

Minho: Ok, let's go. I can't stand seeing this.

Changbin: I know right? I'm going blind.

Jisung: Hey, let's go to the cafe down the street from Minho's house. I heard the cheesecake is really good there.

Minho: I'm down.

Jisung: Nice. Changbin, what about you?

Changbin: No way I'm gonna third wheel on your date. I'm leaving.

As I walk out of the school building, Jisung yells something in response.

Jisung: Hey! It's not a date!

Changbin: You say that like you didn't admit sucking Minho's dick before class!

I smirk when I hear Minho laughing and Jisung cursing me out in a deep voice.

Driver: Sir, would you like me to drive you home?

Changbin: No, I'm fine. I think I'll take a walk back home today, thank you.

He nods, getting inside the car and driving away.

I take out my earphones and plug them into my phone, opening up Spotify and playing my daily mix.

Enjoying the fresh air, something I haven't gotten in a while, I walk through the crowded streets.

It's usually not this crowded, I don't know why so many people are outside today.

Must be my bad luck.

Not thinking too much about it, I close my eyes, humming as my favorite part of the song starts playing.

Bad idea.

Only a few seconds after I close my eyes, I feel someone bump into me.

I open my eyes immediately and look down to see what happened.

Not to brag, but I have a very well-built body, so the other person falls on the ground while I stand sturdy on my feet.

I take my earphones out of my ears and reach out my hand to help the person up, but he quickly rushes up to his feet and walks past me.

I get a glimpse of his face and my eyes widen in disbelief.

Changbin: Felix?

I scan the crowd quickly to find him again, thinking his pink hair would stand out, but it's like he just disappeared into thin air.

Gosh, my mind must be playing tricks on me.

How would someone made by my imagination show up in real life?

I'm going crazy.

I plug my earphones back and turn up the volume of my music, hoping to block out any thoughts about the boy.

There's no way...

Right?