⎡2𝟴⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

Between lessons, Yonghee would come in and say hi to Changbin but winks at me afterward to assure me it's just for show.

It bothers me, but knowing she's lesbian and Changbin is gay tones down my jealousy by a lot.

The teacher dismisses the class for lunch and I head to the cafeteria.

As I sit down in my usual spot with Hyunjin and Seungmin, I hear a familiar voice call my name. 

I turn around and Jisung, smiling at me.

Felix: Jisung, I didn't know you go to this school!

Jisung: I transferred here recently so it's understandable.

I can tell Hyunjin and Seungmin are confused by the looks on their faces.

Felix: Guys, this is Jisung, my friend and co-worker from my part-time job. Jisung, these are Hyunjin and Seungmin, my best friends.

Jisung: Hello, nice to meet you!

Hyunjin and Seungmin both greet him.

Jisung: Do you guys wanna sit with me and my friends over there? The more the merrier~

I look at Hyunjin and Seungmin for permission and they both nod their heads.

Felix: Sure.

Jisung: Alright, come with me.

He leads us to his table and my eyes widen when I see Changbin sitting there.

He doesn't notice me yet, concentrating on looking a something on his phone.

Jisung: Yo gay asses, this is Felix. I know him from my part-time job and these are his friends, Hyunjin and Seungmin. They'll be sitting with us.

Changbin finally looks up at the mention of my name and smiles.

They introduce themselves and when it's Changbin's turn, he says something I didn't expect.

Changbin: We... actually know each other already.

I look at him with wide eyes, but his expression tells me that I can trust him with what he's about to do.

Changbin: Felix and I are dating but in secret.

Chan: Oh, so this is your dream boy, huh?

Jeongin: Channie, stop checking him out.

He starts hitting Chan in the arm while the boys around him laugh.

Chan: Ow ow I'm sorry Innie I only love you!

Jisung: I'm sorry about them... they're just like that. Go sit down next to Changbin, we'll keep your relationship a secret.

Felix: Oh, thank you.

I sit down next to Changbin and he holds my hands under the table.

Minho: So how are you going to stop the wedding? Your engagement is literally in a few days.

Changbin: I don't know man. Even if I run away, my father will just use his power to find me.

Chan: It's okay, Changbin. We'll help you figure something out.

All of our friends are so supportive.

But will they really be able to help?