⎡𝟭2⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

Mom: Oh, Changbin! Look at how much bigger this house is!

I look around, impressed by the size of the house, but not wanting to show it, I just keep a straight face.

Changbin: It's alright.

Father: Stop standing outside like an idiot and go in.

I hear him mutter "gay shit" under his breath before walking in.

How does me being gay have anything to do with this?

Mom: Let's go inside.

She wraps her arms around mine and drags me inside.

My eyes widen when I see all of the furniture and house decor already set up.

Changbin: Mom, weren't we supposed to unpack today? How is everything all done?

Father: Well, I was getting work done last night while you slept like the useless asshat you are.

I glare at him but quickly lower my gaze once he turns to me.

Father: You'll be spending the day with Mr. Kim's daughter, that's why I had all of this done early.

Changbin: Can you think this over again-

Father: The date is in half an hour, go get ready. She'll pick you up.

He cuts me off and walks out of the room.

My mom sighs and puts her hand on my shoulder.

Mom: I'll go pick out your outfit, go take a bath.

Changbin: Mom it's okay-

Mom: No, whether you like it or not, this is your first date. I'm not letting you wear sweatpants and a hoodie or something like that. Now go.

She leads me to my room and I go inside the bathroom, surprised to see how huge it is.

There's a tub right in the middle of the fucking room!

I smile, which isn't something I usually do when I'm not with Felix, and go under the shower.

But what can I say? A luxury bathroom can make anyone's day.

Dang, this shampoo smells really good.

I squeeze some into my hand and start massaging it into my hair.

~

After I finish, I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist.

I open the door, humming a song that's been stuck in my head, and look at my bed to see if my mom picked out a good outfit.

Instead...

there's a girl?