⎡𝟯𝟰⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

I nervously enter walk into the alley and see a girl leaning against the wall.

I take out my phone, checking if this is the right location.

Felix: Yonghee? A-are you here?

The girl leaning against the wall turns to me and steps out of the shadow.

Yonghee: Took you long enough, boy.

Felix: S-sorry... I had to walk here.

She looks at my outfit, making me blush and look down.

I didn't have time to change out of my pajamas, which is just a white crop top and fluffy pink shorts.

Yonghee: Changbin is definitely a dom...

She mutters under her breath.

Felix: What?

Yonghee: Nothing, I called the others over. They should be here soon.

Felix: The others meaning...?

Yonghee: The little group of gays (𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑜) you sat with at lunch and my girlfriend.

I'm gonna assume she means Changbin, Jisung, Minho, Chan, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and  Suran.

And surely, they walk into the alley and look at us in confusion.

Suran: Yonghee~

They hug and I smile, reassured that Yonghee loves her girlfriend too much to actually marry Changbin.

Jisung: Hey Yonghee, why'd you call us over here?

Minho: This place is so fucking shady. Are you gonna kill us?

Felix: Where's Changbin? I don't see him here...

Yonghee: Minho, I'm not gonna kill you. Jisung and Felix, that's what I want to talk about.

Chan: Wait... don't tell me Changbin's father found out about Felix...

Yonghe: Fine, I won't tell you since you already guessed it you little shit.

Jeongin: Is that why Changbin isn't here? Did his father hurt him?

Yonghee: Not too badly, but he's kind of grounded right now so he can't leave his house.

Seungmin: You're gonna be his fiance, can't you just say you're gonna go on a date, bring him to a church, and get him married to Felix?

Yonghee: And what am I gonna say to my parents when I go back home? My life matters, you know.

Felix: Uhm... Yonghee?

Yonghee: Yes bub?

Felix: D-do you have a plan?

Yonghee: Finally someone asked the right question! Yes, I do. Gather 'round and listen carefully.

~

Jisung: Will that work, though?

Yonghee: Do you have a better idea?

Jisung: No...

Yonghee: Then shut the fuck up and do as I say, kid.

Minho: Hey! Don't talk to my boyfriend like that, you piece of... poop...

Chan: Stop arguing, please. Yonghee is right, this is our best shot.

Yonghee: See? This guy knows who's boss. Anyways, if we want to get this working before the engagement, which is literally in 2 days, we need to start tonight.

Yonghee: Are you gonna do it, Felix?

Everyone looks at me, a sudden pressure pushing down on my shoulders.

Felix: Yeah... I-I'll do it...

For Changbin.