⎡2𝟳⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

Changbin: Felix! I didn't think you'd be at school so early!

He stands up and walks over to me.

Felix: I came here to get some help with my homework, but I had a lot of time after I was done with that. I saw Yonghee's car parked and figured you'd be with her, so I sent my friends to go get you.

Changbin: You're so smart~

I ruffle his hair and look down at his outfit.

A light blue sweatshirt and a black skirt.

I press my lips into a thin line.

Felix notices and frowns.

Felix: Do you not like my outfit?

Changbin: No I do... it's just...

Felix: It's just what?

Changbin: How am I supposed to hold myself back when you look so good?

A fit our laughter and giggles erupt behind us, probably from his friends.

Hyunjin: You guys... do whatever you want to. We'll be standing nearby, keeping watch.

I look down at their intertwined hands.

Changbin: But won't you guys get caught?

Seungmin: Get caught for doing what? The whole school knows we're gay for each other.

Changbin: Oh... that's nice.

Felix: Stop rubbing salt in his wounds and leave us alone.

Hyunjin: Ok damn, this is what we get for helping you. I see how it is.

They walk away and I look at Felix.

Changbin: I told Yonghee about us. She said she's fine with it as long as we don't get caught.

Felix: Oh... ok...

Changbin: I'm sorry, this is all because of me.

Felix: No, that's okay. We can still meet up in our dreams, I'd rather be like this than before when I thought you didn't exist.

Changbin: That's true. So-

Hyunjin: The teacher's coming this way rUN BITCHES!

Our eyes widen and we immediately run to the other side of the school building.

When we're finally safe, we stop to catch our breaths.

Seungmin: It's almost time for students to start coming in. We should head in.

I nod and hug and Felix before stepping back.

Changbin: I'll see you after school?

Felix: Yeah...

He waves cutely and I smile, waving back.

Running away and acting like we're not dating...

It's kind of fun.

Maybe I can keep this up and until I figure something out to stop the wedding!