⎡𝟭𝟬⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

I close my eyes and after a few seconds, I open them to see the beautiful forest that greets me every night.

As usual, Felix is sitting on a large rock, waiting for me to arrive.

Once he hears my footsteps coming towards him, he turns around with a cute smile, one that washes all of my worries away.

Felix: Binne, you're here early today! Anything happen?

I sigh, not wanting to talk about it.

Changbin: Well, my father was being unreasonable again, to say the least. We got into an argument, and of course, I ended up losing.

Felix: Oh, your cheek is all swollen. He laid his hands on you again, didn't he?

He raises himself up with his toes to get a closer look at my bruised cheek.

(𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒, 3 𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑏𝑖𝑛😅🙏)

Felix: Someday, he'll pay for hurting my Changbinnie this badly.

I know he probably didn't notice, it must have just slipped out.

But...

"My Changbinnie"

I like the way that sounds.

I smile and cup Felix's soft face in my hands.

Changbin: It's okay, it doesn't even hurt that much. And karma will come to collect his debt someday, right? I'll just have to deal with it until then.

Felix: Alright, but that doesn't make me any less angry at your father.

Changbin: And I didn't expect it to, either. Tell me about your day, did anything special happen?

For a split second, it feels like the world just went gray, Felix's bright smile fading just a bit.

But he recovers with an even brighter smile, so I just brush it off.

Felix: Well, due to some things, I had to look for a job. But I got one and I'm gonna start working tomorrow!

Changbin: Really? That's awesome! You're only a few months older than me and you already have a job, I'm proud of you!

I lightly ruffle his hair and he giggles cutely.

The things I would do to be able to hear his giggles for the rest of my life.

Felix: Hmm, but it's just a part-time job, I still have to go to school.

And like that, we spend hours and hours talking about random things, when I feel a jolt go through my body.

Someone must be trying to wake me up.

Changbin: Alright, I'll see you later Lix.

Felix: Bye Binnie~

I smile and close my eyes.

Just before I open them again, I feel something against my cheek.

A pair of...

lips?

Did Felix-

He did not just-

Oh my god-

I open my eyes to ask him what just happened, but I find myself back in my room.

Changbin: Damn it!

Mom: Changbin, dear. Are you okay?

I notice my mom standing next to my bed, looking concerned.

Changbin: Huh, no. I was just... having a nice dream.

A dream about Felix pecking my cheek?

That would be a great dream.

Even better if it were real.