⎡𝟯𝟱⎦

⎡𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡⎦

Chan: Felix... if you go in there now, there's no turning back. Are you sure about this?

Felix: I-I'm sure...

Hyunjin: That's great and all, but we decide on who's doing what other roles?

Yonghee: Changbin's mom and dad know all of our faces except for Suran, Seungmin, and you. Out of Seungmin and you, Seungmin has a smaller body frame so he should go.

Hyunjin: No way! I'm not letting him go in there! Why can't I go instead?!

Yonghee: You and Suran are the ones who'll distract the guard while Felix and Seungmin sneak inside.

Hyunjin: But-

Seungmin: Baby, she's right. I'm better at photography and video-taking anyway since I take that course in school. I'll be fine.

He rubs my back soothingly to make me calm down, which works right away.

Hyunjin: Alright, but if I hear anything from inside, I swear-

Chan: Dude, that's where we come in. If we hear Felix or Seungmin's voice, we'll run right in. You don't need to worry, we won't let anything happen to them.

I sigh and look at Seungmin.

Hyunjin: I guess I have no choice. Felix, you also be careful, alright? You're my best friend, I don't want you to get hurt.

Felix: Don't worry, I'll make sure both Seungmin and I return in one piece!

I smile and Yonghee clears her throat.

Yonghee: If y'all are done, can we get started? It's getting late and we'll run out of time if we don't do it soon.

Everyone nods in agreement and starts walking to Changbin's house.

Soon, we stop near a huge house I look at it in awe.

Hyunjin: Wow, this is huge. Felix?

Felix: Yeah?

Hyunjin: After you get married to Changbin, you better let us sleepover.

Felix: M-marriage? I-I don't know...

He blushes and looks away and Yonghee rolls her eyes.

Yonghee: Ok, this is cute and all, but this is not the time for jokes.

Minho: Gosh, why are you so salty?

Yonghee: Boy, what do you mean salty? I drink pineapple juice every day. Don't even try.

I stifle my laughter when I process what she just said.

Minho: I didn't mean- I- whatever, nevermind.

Yonghee: Ok, Suran and Hyunjin, we'll be waiting over here where we can see you. You guys go distract the guard.

She hugs her girlfriend and lightly pushes us onto the street.

We slowly start walking on the street, and only then does it occur to me that we never went over how to distract the guard.

Hyunjin: Hey, uh, do you have any idea what to do?

She looks at me for a second and tilts her head, smiling.

Suran: I have an idea... maybe it will work.

Hyunjin: Oh, that's great! What is it?

Suran: Uhm... you just stand over here and when the guard looks at you, run over to us with an angry expression.

Hyunjin: That's it?

Suran: Yeah, are you okay with that?

Hyunjin: Of course. The less work I have to do the better.

She nods and takes her hair tie off, ruffling up her hair to make it messy.

She smears some of her lipstick onto her chin and keeps her eyes wide open until they tear up and a tear runs down her cheek.

Hyunjin: What... are you doing?

Suran: Getting into character.

She smiles at me before running towards the guard.

She talks to him for a few seconds and points in my direction.

When the guard looks at me, I immediately go as planned and run towards them with an angry expression.

Once I get there, the guard grabs my collar and slams me against the wall.

Guard: You piece of shit! How dare you go around assaulting girls at night?!

Me? Assaulting girls?

I want to say "Sir, I'm gay. I don't care enough about girls to go around assaulting them," but the look on Suran's face holds me back.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Felix and Seungmin jumping over the wall behind the guard and decide that the best option is to go with the flow.

Hyunjin: Why do you care? I can do whatever I want.

Guard: You little- You need to learn a lesson!

He clenches his fist and raises his hand.

Oh shit.