⎡𝟱𝟯⎦

𝑌'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦!😅🙏

⎡𝗠𝗥. 𝗦𝗘𝗢⎦

I hang up and throw the phone across the room.

It hits a vase, causing it to shatter to pieces, but I'm too angry to care about that.

Assistant: Sir, I think you went too far. What if they don't believe your bluff and come to court anyway?

Mr. Seo: What do you mean? They're too weak and cowardly to actually come to court. They'll just think I have proof and back off, taking back their accusations and admitting that the evidence is fake.

Assistant: But why would they do that? They have strong evidence.

Mr. Seo: So what?! I'll just buy my way out of the case! Everyone has a price!

Assistant: But sir...

Mr. Seo: What? Spit it out already. I have better things to do than stress over those faggots.

Assistant: Your stocks have gone down drastically since what happened. Your company is at a great loss. I don't think it's possible to spend that much money on the case.

Mr. Seo: So what you suggest, huh? Do you have a better idea?

Assistant: I think the best thing to do is just... give up. We won't win the case anyway.

Mr. Seo: What did you just say?!

I stand up and walk towards my assistant, fear taking over his features.

Assistant: I-I just... we already lost a lot so-

Mr. Seo: Get the fuck out before I fire you for giving such shitty advice.

He nods and quickly rushes out of my office.

After he shuts the door behind him, I groan and ruffle my hair.

That brat ruined everything!

If only he'd just be normal like all the other boys and agreed to marry Yonghee, none of this would have happened.

He's a fucking curse to this family!

No matter how much it costs, I will pay my way out of this case and make sure his life becomes hell.

He'll come crawling back to me soon.