⎡𝟰𝟱⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

Once I get home, I call Seungmin over to my house.

Within a few minutes, I hear a knock on my door.

I open the door and see Seungmin, smiling and holding his phone.

Seungmin: I got the footage~

Felix: Thank you! Come inside.

I step aside to make way for him to come in.

We head to my room and sit down on my bed.

Seungmin: Should I just send it to you?

Felix: Yup!

He unlocks his phone and sends the videos to me, my phone beeping to indicate that the video has been sent.

Seungmin: So... is this the only reason you called me here?

Felix: No, I just wanted to hang out. With all this stuff going on I didn't get to spend any time with you.

Seungmin: Actually-

Felix: The 5 seconds we were behind the vase in Changbin's house doesn't count.

Seungmin: Oop- okay then. Can we call Jinnie over?

Felix: No, I don't want to third-wheel.

Seungmin: Fine, I gotta use the bathroom really quick. I'll be right back~

I nod and he quickly gets up and makes his way towards my bathroom.

As soon as he closes the door, I take his phone and unlock it.

Of course, his password is the date of Hyunjin's birthday.

I open up his camera roll and delete the videos that he took in Changbin's house.

Then, I unlock my phone and download the videos that he sent me.

When I hear the toilet flush, I quickly delete them from our chat through his phone and put the phone back where he left it.

He opens the door and I pretend to scroll through something, smiling and placing it down next to me once he comes back.

Seungmin: What were you doing?

Felix: Nothing, just scrolling through Instagram.

His eyes fall on the giant rainbow painted across my room and he starts laughing.

Seungmin: You still haven't painted over that?!

Felix: Hey! It's actually nice if you look at it from a certain angle!

Seungmin: Oh my god, I can't believe you kept it.

Felix: Hyunjin is gonna be heartbroken if he finds out you think this way about his art. Should I tell him~

Seungmin: Oh my gosh no he's gonna cry.

We start talking about how much of a crybaby Hyunjin was when we were younger and literally tears pour out of my eyes from laughing too much.

I got so caught up with Changbin that I completely forgot about the other people in my life that make me happy.

I miss this so much.