⎡𝟰𝟵⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

Just as I'm about to hug Changbin again, I feel someone pull me back.

Mr. Seo: You really never learn, do you?

I scoff, confidence taking over me since I know he can't hurt me.

Felix: This time, you can't stop me.

Mr. Seo: Oh really?

He raises his hand to slap me, but I just smile.

Felix: You wouldn't want to do that with the media watching, would you, sir?

His eyes widen in realization and he backs away.

Mr. Seo: You knew they'd b here. You knew I wouldn't be able to beat you up, you smart motherfucker-

Changbin: Watch your words, father.

Mr. Seo: Hah! And look at you, acting up the moment you have some people behind you. This place is filled with my allies,  you can't run away.

Felix: That's even better for us. Because this time, we're not running away.

Mr. Seo: What else will you do? Marry him right now? Do you think I'll let that happen?

Felix: As tempting as that sounds, no. I'm going to expose your wretched personality to the world. And you're going to witness every second of it.

Mr. Seo: And how will you do that?

I turn to face the media, the flashes of cameras immediately hitting my face.

Felix: Hello, everyone. You probably don't know who I am, so let me introduce myself. I am Lee Felix, a high school student, and Seo Changbin's boyfriend.

A wave of gasps and whispers flow through the crowd, everyone suddenly interested in what I have to say.

Felix: Today, I will show you guys a side of Mr. Seo that you haven't seen before.

I take my bag off my back and pull out a USB that has the video inside it, and the file that has the reports from the hospital.

I look back at Changbin and he gives me a reassuring smile, mouthing "you got this," with a little thumbs up.

I turn back and walk over to Minho, who has the projector set up and ready to go.

Felix: Will this work?

Minho: Yup! As soon and Chan and Hyunjin get everyone off the stage, we can project the video.

Chan: We're done!

Minho: I guess we can get started right away, then!

I hand him the USB and he plugs it into the computer, the video appearing on the wall of the stage within seconds.

Mr. Seo: Wait! Guards! Stop them! I'm innocent!

Reporter: Not so fast, sir. If you're innocent, you shouldn't be scared. Let them play the video.

A bunch of reporters hold the guards back while the guests who came to the engagement start getting out of their seats.

Felix: Wait, please don't leave! Don't you want to see the real face of your business partner?!

They stop in their tracks and sit back down, wanting to see if Mr. Seo is actually as fake as I'm saying.

Felix: Minho, play the video.

He nods and presses the play button.

--

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠! 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 1𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘!😭🙏 

𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦! 🥰

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎℎℎℎℎℎ!💗𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦~