⎡𝟯𝟴⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

After we get to my house, I step out of the car and watch as Changbin scans the small building.

What was I thinking?!

Now he'll finally realize how poor I am and he'll hate me.

He looks at me and smiles.

Changbin: Let's go in?

Felix: O-oh, yeah...

I take out my key and unlock the door, holding it open for him to walk inside.

I look around and notice mom isn't home, she's probably gonna come back late from work like usual.

I tell her to stop overworking herself but she just doesn't listen.

Changbin: Wow, I love it! It's so cozy in here!

Felix: Really? You don't think it's too small or anything?

Changbin: Why would I? It's perfect. Can you show me your room? I really wanna see it.

I nod and lead him to my room, praying that mom cleaned it before leaving.

I let out a breath of relief when I see everything put in its place and organized.

Honestly, my room is pretty embarrassing.

I have a soft spot for the color pink, so most of the things in my room are that color.

My mom insists on hanging up really ugly baby pictures of me because she thinks they're cute for some reason.

I put up some of my artwork that I'm proud of, but I still don't think it's good enough to actually show other people. 

I've always enjoyed making art and used to feel really good about them, but other students criticized it a lot and I slowly lost confidence.

Not to mention a huge rainbow painted across the wall that Hyunjin a few years ago when he came over.

It's nice, but just a bit too bold for my liking.

Changbin: Wow, your room is really cute!

Felix: Is it?

Changbin: Yeah, is that you?

He points to the pictures of me on the wall.

Felix: Yeah, they're from when I was a kid. I was kind of ugly back then.

Changbin: No, I think you look adorable. Look at that smile, it hasn't changed at all, has it?

I bite my lip and look down, knowing I'll be a stuttering mess if I try to reply.

Changbin: You're a really good artist, you know?

I look up and see Changbin staring at some of the artwork I put up.

Felix: I-it's not even that good...

Changbin: No, you should totally do this more often. I heard there's an art club in our school, are you in it?

I shake my head.

Changbin: Why? You would be such a strong addition.

Felix: They always tell me my artwork is bad... they say it's just a bunch of scribbles and random brush strokes...

(𝐵𝑜𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 $120,0000🙄🤨)

Changbin: Fuck them, they must be jealous that you're so much better than them.

Felix: You think so?

Changbin: Duh, why else would they say that about your masterpieces?

Felix: A masterpiece is a bit much...

Changbin: But your artwork is-

Mom: Felix, who is this?

I turn around and see my mom standing at the doorway, eyeing Changbin.

Oh no, I haven't told her who Changbin is yet...