⎡𝟯𝟲⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

Seungmin: Ok, we're in. Now it all comes down to us. Are you ready?

Felix: I-I think so... I don't know. I'm scared. What if something goes wrong and I mess up?

Seungmin: Well, there is a big chance that this won't work out. But we have no other choice but to try and hope it works.

I nod and Seungmin smiles.

Seungmin: Ok, I'll get into position and you go out after, okay?

Felix: Okay.

We slowly open the doors and walk inside, relieved that no one is in the living room.

Seungmin ducks behind a large vase and gestures for me to go.

I take a deep breath and shout Changbin's name.

Felix: Changbin! I'm here for you! Please come!

Within a few seconds, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

I look over and see Changbin, eyes wide in surprise.

Changbin: Felix? What are you doing here?

Felix: I came to-

I hear a gasp and see Changbin's mom looking at us angrily.

Mrs. Seo: You... you're that faggot who manipulated my son! Get away from him!

I sneak a peek at Seungmin and see that he's already started recording.

I look back at Changbin's mom and shake my head.

Felix: I didn't manipulate him. We love each other!

I hold Changbin's hand and straighten my posture to look brave, even though I'm scared shitless inside.

Just then, Changbin's dad walks down the stairs.

Mr. Seo: What do we have here? Aren't you that boy from the pictures? You must be really brave to step into my house.

He starts walking towards us with a creepy expression.

Changbin: Father, don't go near him. He doesn't mean any harm. Please.

Mr. Seo: And how would you know, you gay piece of shit?!

Changbin: Father, stop it!

Changbin tries to step in front of me, but his dad pushes him aside and grabs my hair.

Felix: Agh! Let go of me!

Mr. Seo: You worthless scum! Not only are you a boy, but you're some poor shit whose entire family earns less than half of my maids' salary! Do you really think you have a chance with my son?!

Changbin quickly gets off the ground and rushes to me, pulling me out of his dad's grip.

Changbin: Father! You have no right to hurt him!

Mr. Seo: You dare try to stop me?!

Mr. Seo unbuckles his belt and twists it around his fist.

Changbin: Felix, go!

Changbin pushes me away and falls to the ground when his dad whips him with the belt.

He screams in pain and tears well up in my eyes.

I didn't expect things to become this violent.

We were only supposed to argue for a bit and then leave.

This was not part of the plan.

I look over at Seungmin, who's still behind the vase, and he looks just as scared as me.

Just as I'm about to break down, the doors burst open, and standing there are Chan, Jeongin, Minho, Jisung, and Hyunjin.

Chan: Mr. Seo, stop what you're doing!