⎡𝟱𝟭⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

I whine as the sound of knocking disrupts my dream.

Felix: Binnie, someone's knocking. I have to go check it out.

Changbin: No, I want you to stay~

Felix: I'll be back soon.

I close my eyes and open them again to find myself in my room, cuddled up against Changbin.

I slowly remove his arm from around my waist and get off the bed, walking to the door.

I open the door and see Hyunjin and Seungmin standing outside, smiling.

They look inside and smirk when they see Changbin on the bed, making weird faces like the idiots they are.

Felix: Oh my gosh, stop. I know what you're thinking. We didn't do anything.

Seungmin: Sureeee.

I roll my eyes while they laugh obnoxiously.

Hyunjin: Anyway, I saw Mr. Seo at the police station. He was filing a case against you for spreading false information and ruining his image.

Seungmin: His company went down so badly after what happened, he lost almost all of his business partners.

That's good!

Now he can't do anything to my dad since doesn't have much power~

Changbin: Damn. He's probably furious.

Changbin gets off the bed and stands next to us.

Felix: Are you okay, though? He's your dad after all...

Changbin: That fucker never once treated me like I was his son, he deserves all of this.

Seungmin: Hey Felix, what even happened? Why'd you ignore all of our calls and lock your door until it was almost too late? You even deleted the video from my phone.

Felix: Ah, that... Mr. Seo threatened to have my dad killed if I didn't stay away from Changbin...

Changbin: Lix, why didn't you tell me? I could've-

Felix: You couldn't have done anything, none of us could. He had so much power, everyone was too scared to say no to him.

Hyunjin: What changed your mind?

Felix: I realized he won't be able to do anything if we expose him.

Hyunjin: True... hey, uh... I have a question...

Felix: Go ahead.

Hyunjin: So like... if you guys fucked in your dreams, would it be real? 'Cuz you're real people but it's still a dream so-

My face goes red and I look at him with wide eyes.

Felix: Hyunjin what the hell?!

Hyunjin: I was genuinely curious- Ah! Stop hitting me!