⎡𝟰𝟲⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

My heart shatters when I see Felix look away.

Did he not notice me?

No, I yelled really loud. He couldn't have missed it.

Did he choose to ignore this?

But why?

I stop struggling and let the men pull me into the car, heartbroken as I watch Felix walk away.

~

After we get to my house, the men pull me out of the car and drag me inside.

They push me onto the floor and back away.

I look up and see my father and Mr. Kim standing in front of me, smirking.

Father: Long time no see, son.

Mr. Kim: Changbin, I really thought you were a good boy. Who knew you would turn so rebellious?

Mom: It's all because of that boy. He must have played some mind tricks on our Changbinniee and brainwashed him into acting like that.

I scoff and look at her.

Changbin: Why are you like that?

Mom: What do you mean? I'm just looking out for you-

Changbin: Then stop! Stop looking out for me 'cuz I hate it! You never look at things from my perspective! You never understand how I feel!

Father: How dare you talk to your mother like that?!

He grabs my hair and pulls me up, making me groan in pain.

Father: You really lost your manners after meeting that boy. I have to teach you again, don't I?

Changbin: Please no-

Before I can finish, he slaps me across me the face.

While I recover from the stinging sensation on my cheek, he drags me downstairs and opens the door to a room that's given me way too much trauma for a lifetime.

The room is kind of like the criminal cells in a police station, but slightly bigger and darker.

He pushes me inside and closes the door.

Father: You will stay in here until your engagement tomorrow. I hope you learn a lesson by then, brat.