⎡𝟱𝟮⎦

(𝐴/𝑁: 𝐴𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝐼'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟,, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

My phone starts ringing, so I answer the call and bring it to my ear, too lazy to check who the caller even is.

𝙊𝙉 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇:

Changbin: Hello?

Father: You really think you can survive after that stunt you pulled?

I groan and roll my eyes, not in the mood to deal with this shit.

Changbin: Look, no matter what you have to say, I'm not coming back. Stop bothering me and just leave us alone. Or do you want us to also take away whatever power and respect you have left?

Father: I don't give a damn whether you come back or not this time. I'm not even gonna consider you as my son because of what you did!

Changbin: Have you ever?

Father: Shut up! I filed a case against you for false accusation. Come to court and get ready to go to jail.

Why is he so confident?

What does he have to prove us wrong that gave him the option to take this to court?

Does he actually have a chance at winning?

Father: What? You're wondering what I have to win the case?

How did he-

What the fuck?

Felix: Binnie, who is it?

I hear my father laugh from the other side of the line.

Father: So you're living with that bitch now? Put the call on speaker so he can hear too, then.

I do as he says and show Felix the caller ID.

Father: Listen here, brats. You will regret exposing me. Be ready to see-

Felix: Look, I'm not scared of you. We have more than enough evidence that you abused Changbin. Was what happened at the engagement not enough? Why are you digging your own grave?

Father: You say this now, but it won't last.

He hangs up and I toss the phone onto the bed.

I sigh and run my hands through my hair, trying to figure out what he could possibly use against us.

I feel a tug at the rim of my shirt and I look to my side.

I see Felix looking down, but he's... trembling?

Changbin: What's wrong, Lix?

Felix: I might have sounded brave when I talked to your dad just not, but Binnie... I'm scared. I'm really really scared.