⎡𝟭⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

I groan in pain as my body falls onto the cold floor.

Father: You fag, you don't deserve to live. Get the fuck out of my house!

He throws the empty beer bottle at me but misses and hits the wall next to me.

The glass shatters and small pieces shoot into my skin.

Slamming the door behind him, he leaves the house and my mum rushes over to me.

Mom: Changbin, are you okay? You're bleeding, wait, I'll go get the first aid box.

She walks away and comes back with a box, opening it and taking out some bandages and ointment.

She sits down next to me and starts applying the ointment to my wounds.

Changbin: Mom, why did father drink again? It's the middle of the week.

Mom: He had a party to celebrate his company getting a huge project. We'll be earning millions from it.

Changbin: Oh...

My dad, one of the best businessmen in Asia, but the worst father I know.

He usually doesn't beat me up this bad, just a few punches and a couple of insults.

But when he's drunk, he releases all of his hate and anger on me.

My mom doesn't do anything to stop him, but at least she doesn't make it worse.

Mom: Changbin-ah, why can't you just be like how your father wants you to? Then all of this won't happen.

Changbin: Mom, I can't just stop being gay! This is who I am, why can't you understand?!

I stand up, ignoring the blood oozing out of the wounds on my knees.

Mom: Changbin, sit down, your wounds-

Changbin: Please stop it, I-

Guilts forms in my stomach when I see my mum's expression.

Changbin: I just need some time for myself. I'll be in my room, don't worry.

I walk to my room and close the door behind me.

I lay on my bed and close my eyes.

Soon, the darkness turns into a beautiful forest filled with colorful flowers and cute animals.

I look around and my eyes fall on the one person I want to see.

Changbin: Hey, I'm here.

He turns around and smiles, making my heart flutter.

He runs to me and holds my hands.

Felix: Changbin!