⎡2𝟲⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

Yonghee: You piece of shit, why can't you wake up earlier?

Changbin: It's not my fault you always want to go to school early!

I yell from inside my room.

Yonghee: When else am I gonna spend time with Suran?

Changbin: After school is over?

Yonghee: I can't risk someone seeing her, now stop talking and get your ass in your clothes and get the fuck out!

I slide the shirt onto me and open the door.

Changbin: Stop screaming, the maids are gonna think we're fighting.

She rolls her eyes and we start walking towards our car.

Once we get in, I turn to her.

Changbin: So... I'm dating Felix now.

Yonghee: Oh, congrats.

...

Changbin: That's it? You're not gonna ask any questions?

Yonghee: Why would I? It's not my business. As long as you keep it a secret, that is.

Changbin: Ok, so how did you and Suran manage dating in secret?

Yonghee: You want some tips? Alright. So the main thing is not being obvious. Couples rings, bracelets, stuff like that is a no. And talk to each other, but don't make eye contact. It's gonna be a give away when you start making heart-eyes at him.

Changbin: I can't look at him?!

Yonghee: You can, just not directly into his eyes. You can still look at his face. Oh, and say he gets into a fight. Don't directly help him, send someone who can. That way you'll be saving him without others knowing.

Changbin: Okay...

I can use Chan in those kinds of situations...

Yonghee: And don't partner up with him for school projects and stuff. No hugging, holding hands, or any kind of physical touch. Other than that, people will just think you're close friends.

Changbin: That's gonna be hard to do, though.

Yonghee: Would you rather not be with him at all?

Changbin: No! I want to be with him!

Yonghee: Then fucking deal with it.

She parks the car and we get out.

Since we're early, not many students are around, and most of the teachers are in their rooms, too busy doing last-minute planning to care about us.

Yonghee: Ok, I'm gonna go meet Suran. You check if your boy is here and go meet him.

She walks away and leaves me standing awkwardly in the hallway.

"Hey! Aren't you Changbin?!"

I turn around and see two boys, the ones that were sitting with Felix at lunch.

Changbin: Yes?

Hyunjin: Felix told us what happened. Come with us, we'll take you to him.

He grabs my hand and drags me to some kind of place behind the school building.

There, I see a small boy sitting on a bench.

He looks up and his face glows with happiness when he sees me.

Felix: Binnie!