Ch.13 Mother

Izuku Pov:

It has been a few weeks after the first meeting with the Lov, and I have got closer to everyone in there!

First of course, Toga and I become the best of friends she is like a sister to me!

Then there is Dabi he is a little bit emo and edgy but he is a pretty nice guy as long as you know how to talk to him.

And then there is Shiggy let face it he is just a big baby I kind of feel sorry for Kurogiri for having to babysit him for so long...

Who am I kidding?....

Besides Kurogiri they also start calling me mama Izu as well...

Why am I becoming the mum each time I meet a new villain? It's not like all my killer bird is not enough to deal with now I have the Lov as well...

Who need powers to rule the world when you are the mother of all villain!

All for One the king of chaos? Well, move over because I am the mother of all Villain!!!....

Please someone just let me be the kid for once besides Eri I am younger than all of them...

Anyway, right now I am on my way to the Lov hideout because All for One want to meet me today in person.

I only know so little about him he kind of goes into hiding a few years ago besides Shiggy and Kurogiri I'm the first to see him after so long!

I open the door to the hideout and for the first time, I don't see anyone but Kurogiri.

" Kurogiri where is everyone? " I ask my follow mother of the group.

" Tomura is out and Toga have to get some blood for the upcoming mission so she takes Mr Compress with her and Dabi is also out saying he had to go birdwatching. " I nob my head in understanding.

( If you know you know 😏 )

" So I take it you are having your day off today? " I walk over and sit on one of the barstools and he has placed a cup of wine in front of me as he holds one in his hand as well.

" Why yes, thanks to you I've been having more time off " I just smile and drink my wine.

" I'm happy to help a fellow mum, is not easy to be the mam of a group of villains."

" Tell me about it I don't even know how you deal with your 180+ children. " He asks me.

" Well, there's maybe a lot of them but most of them are not crackheads like your children. " he just let out a sigh.

" Right I forgot only my children are all on crack when you only have a few. " Yes, this is the mum meeting when Kurogiri and I will have a few drinks together and talk about our kids.

" Anyway I would love to sit in this meeting a bit more, but I don't want to make All for One wait too long. " I finish my wine.

" Right we can continue this later it's nice to be able to have a follow mother to talk to. " He also finishes his and opens a portal for me.

" I'll see you in a bit don't let your children burn down the bar when I'm gone." I give him a pet on the back before I walk into the portal and end up in a dark room.

I look around to see the room better there are a lot of large glass tubes along two walls filled with green liquid, and some of them have some type of creature inside it and some are empty. Then in the middle of the room, there're two sofas that are facing each other with a coffee table in between them. Lastly, at the end of the room there is a big desk full of different sizes of monitors some even on the wall and someone sitting in a chair in front of it.

" Ah, you're finally here. I was thinking you may have forgotten our meeting." the man turns around to look at me.

" I would never dream to forget a meeting with the king of chaos himself. " I bow softly.

" No need to be so formal with me Higanbana or should I call you Izuku? "

" Izuku is fine. " He nob and he sits in one of the sofas and gives me a sign to take a seat on the other one and of course I did.

" I have asked for this meeting so I can get to know you more and to confirm a few things. " I nob my head to let him know that I am listening.

" So tell me how did you become a villain? You have not killed anyone yet or done anything that will make you a villain it is hard to believe you are one. " He asks with a soft and calm tone.

" Well, I am what the Society dim as worthless. I have everything ripped away from me as soon as I was known as quirkless, I was forced to open my eyes and see the real world at a young age. " I answer him it no longer pains me to tell the world that I am quirkless it kind of turn into yes I'm quirkless so what? Give me a gun and you be as good as dead.

" I can see the reason why and yes this world is a cruel place to the weak and defenceless, the world will eat them up but yet here you are. Most of the quirkless would have been dead long before they make it past 13. " He asks again with curiosity.

" I was planning to end my life when I was 13 as well just like all the other quirkless kids before me, but I was saved that day by Overhaul. He offers me a new life, one that is full to the top with babysitting villains and talking to the number one villain. " I smile at him softly since I am not wearing my mask he just let out a smirk.

" Well, you are an interesting one Izuku. You have only been in the league for a few weeks yet you already have them all listening to you willingly and being protective of you. "

" What can I say I just have that kind of effort on other villains. "

" You have not done anything big. Yet, other villains have already given you the name Queen of Villains. " he let out a soft laugh.

" Wait they did?? Also what kind of name is that???! Why will they call me a queen?? "

" I have no idea really but a lot of them do saying, how much your mother must be as lovely as you are. "

"...Inko not that loving after I was labelled as quirkless." I let out a sad smile remember her

" Wait...Inko? As in Inko Midoriya? " He asks with disbelieving full with his voice I just nob.

" Yes...that my mother name. Is there something wrong with it? "