Ch14. Father

OFA Pov:

I can't believe it's him...

My child from all those years ago but...

Inko told me that he never made it to the hospital because of a villain attack, but his age and everything it pointing at him being my son...

Did she lie to me? But for what reason will she lie about the life of her our son to me...his father...unless...

" Izuku have you ever met your father? " I want to know what Inko tell him.

" Sadly no...Inko told me he left us because of how useless I am... " he answers me.

" What did she do after that? "

" She just kind of moved on have a new family in a new place...where I am still at the old house she will come and give me what leftover of her family."

" WHAT?!!! HOW DARE SHE LIE TO ME THEN TREAT MY SON THAT WAY?!!! " I shout in angry hitting and breaking the table Izuku jump and look at me shock in his face.

" S-son? " he asks

"...."

"...."

" Yes son...I'm sorry you have to go through all that if...if I have known you were still alive...I would have found you and taken you here a lot sooner " he just sitting there looking at me trying to get everything that just happens and register in his mind

" Wait! Wait a fucking minute!! You're telling me that the all mighty big bad villain boss All for One is my dad????! " He asks

" Yes...you see that day when Inko takes you to see the doctor I got a call halfway through the day and she told me that you have died in a villain attack, and at the same time All Might have found me even at that point I have already stopped being a villain boss. "

" Why did you stop? I mean you are the best villain around and the number one villain that have the world in his hand as a toy."

"If you see him run or just kill yourself and hope that you die quickly before he does it for you" is what written in a government document about you. " I smile at him and put my hand on the top of his head and ruffle his hair softly.

" Because I want to be a father to my son and a husband to my wife and I can't do that as a villain boss now can I? " he nob his head looking at me telling me to keep going.

" But sadly All Might have found me and started a fight...after that I when into hiding because I can't have him find out about my family now can I? But if I would have known what was happening I would have come to pick you up and take you with me."

" So it all because of All Might I was left all alone? Even if Inko don't want me I would still have my father by my side if it not for All Might? " He asks softly but it was covered in an icy death tone I just nob

" That self centre sorry excuse of a hero!! symbol of peace my ass!! How dare this piece of rotten banana garbage bullshit first laugh at my fucking dream and now also the reason why my dad was missing!! And to think I once look up to him as my fucking idol!!! I'm going to kill him!!! That it I am killing him!!! " Ok he is 100% my son for sure...

Scary...

" Calm down Izuku as much as I would love to see you kill him, right now is not the best time to kill him yet and you know that yourself. " he sat back down and pout.

" Fine.....I'll kill him later... " He is slowly calming down.

After that, we just sit there and talk about little things like how I have created the League and how I have found Tomura and the other kid.

" So Shiggy is kind of like my older brother? " he asks.

" Yes you could say that can I also ask you something? " I ask with a smirk.

" shoot " he smiles.

" So how did you and Overhaul end up being a thing? " As soon as I ask that he start blushing red I just laugh a little at his reaction.

" D-Dad! " he shouted.

" What? I have not seen my son for year's and just to find out he is dating Overhaul of course I want to know " I still have my smirk on my face.

" Well...well like I say before he saves me from killing myself and he listens to my story of what happened and offers me to work for him and seen then he kind of become the reason for me to keep on living and well let just say he asked me out after one of the party they have for me. "

" Awwww what a cute couple. Well, as long as he is making you happy and keeping you safe I am fine with it but if I even see a cut on you he is dead."

" Dad! No hurting Kai! " he pouts at me for it.

".......fine.....Iwilljustkillhimwhenyouarenotlooking... " I whisper the last bit.

" Dad No! If you hurt him I will run away and never talk to you again! "

" What but I just got you back! You can't do that! "

" Then don't hurt the love of my life! " he crosses his arm looking at me madly.

".......fine I wouldn't hurt him. " after saying that he smile and hug me sweetly and I just let out a sigh and hug him back.

" Welcome back Izuku. "

" I'm back dad. " he says happily then let go of the hug.

" I better get back to the league and help with dinner or Shiggy will not be eating again. "

" You really are the mother of all villains. " I joke a bit.

" Hehe I have no idea is that a good thing or a bad thing. " he says before leaving to go back to the league.

To think I get to be with my son again and to see him become a fine young man. Even got himself a lover as good as Kai I feel happy for him being able to turn his life around.

But Inko you may have been the love of my life many years ago but what you did to Izuku is unforgivable and I will find out just why you lie to me that day.