Ch.31 Tea and Coffee

I'm going to move things around a bit because I don't see why they will let 1A go to USJ when they don't even know how to fully control their quirk or have an idea of how to work together
____________________________________

Izuku Pov:

It has been a few weeks already and a lot has happened, here are a few things that happen.

Nezu has said sorry to Neito who was trying to act like a bitch so I said a keyword to him and he starts to behave again after that we have tea time together from time to time.

( Can you guess the keyword? UwU )

Shinso and I have become good friends! And it turns out Aizawa Sensei has adopted him after he has saved him from that fire. Good for him to be able to be saved by a true hero.

Thanks to being friends with Shinso I somehow have got on Aizawa Sensei good side so yeah for me!

Oh and we all been training no stop well...

By we I mean a few of the 1A kids, Shinso, Neito and I. Because the Sports Festival is coming up!! Meaning Neito will use this to move to 1A and then leave UA as the traitor.

I mean it makes sense really UA took away what was rightfully his and he has fallen and become a villain for revenge at UA.

And with the idea of the traitor gone I can move a bit more freely.

" Morning Izu..." Said a tired voice.

" Oh morning Toshi! Here you go. " I smile and hand him a hot water bottle filled with coffee, since I have to make coffee for two groups of villains one more hero in training will not make any difference.

" Thank you Izu your coffee is the best~ " he starts drinking it as soon as he got it.

" No problem I already have to make them for my family, so I don't mind making you some as well." I said softly then I see Aizawa sensei coming over.

" What are you drinking? "

" Coffee because thanks to someone cutting down on our coffee in the house Izu is making me coffee each morning want some? " he passes it to his dad and as soon as he drinks it you can see his eyes turn into stars

" You make this problem child? "

" Yes, I already have to make it for my family so I don't mind making you some as well. " I smile sweetly at him

" If it not too much to ask please... "

" Ok I'll make you a bottle as well~ " he nob and walks away

" Wait.....get back here with my coffee!!! " And Toshi just run off after his dad...

who's also running away from his son...

Did I not tell them I have another bottle of coffee? Oh well more coffee for me~~

Then I just sit down and enjoy my coffee. I can't help but let out a giggle at how lovely their family are but my family are still the best!

Now then today will be the last normal school day then I will be off for a week to get ready for the sports festival so I mostly just stay in class trying to not fall asleep after all I already know all of this.

" Izuku in class 1A please come to my office" Said Nezu from the speaker

" HA! Useless got in trouble! " Bark a dog

" Of course he would! He is a Deku after all~~" Said Inko 2.0

" That the only thing they can do besides being useless~~~ Do us a favour and die " Said a pink cheek bitch