Ch26. Child to Be? Maybe!!

Awaiza Pov:

Right now I am in ground beta observing room. There is no way I am going to leave All Might to teach that class all by himself.

He has no idea how to teach and the fact that he hates Izuku for taking the first place from his favourite young Bakugou.

Yes, I can admit that he has a powerful quirk. With the right amount of training, he will become a powerful hero, but with the way he's acting right now there is no way I am letting him be a hero.

Then there is Hitoshi...

I can't believe that bitch try to take my son spot away from him! When I recommended him knowing full well that stupid exam it bullshits! That bitch know that he is MY son as well! His reasoning? He has a "Villains" quirk. If I can I would bitch slap him to the moon and back already!! How dare him! Saying that about my son in front of me!!

Anyway knowing him he will try and put Izuku and Shinso in a bad spot I just hope they will be ok...

Bitch Might Pov:

There is no way I am letting that quirkless brat and that villain Eraser Head called his son stay here in this school...

I don't get why he has saved that villain brat he should have let it die, just like its real family. Like the villain they are!

I had to make sure that they'll die in that fire yet Eraser Head just have to try and be a hero and save it and now he is calling it his son.

But being the awesome hero that I am I will make sure that two trash will be gone soon, then I will make sure all the trash will be gone in this school.

Izuku Pov:

Not long later I have made it to ground beta and alongside me, there's that purple hair kid again...

He is wearing a sleeveless black top and black thigh pants and back combat boot with a dark purple utility belt with about 3 bags on each side. He also has the scarf that Awaiza sensei have and a black mask thing as well...

Maybe I should go talk to him...

" Hey there, I like your outfit it looks pretty cool. " I smile at him.

"....thanks..." He answers back maybe he's shy?

" My name is Izuku it nice to meet you. " I hold my hand out for him but he just looks at it.

" Why are you talking to me? "

" Mmh? Why not? Am I not allowed to talk to you? " I till my head to the left a little confused.

" No...it just normally people don't talk to me.. "

" Well then thank god I'm not normal people. I'm quirkless so people see me as a freak. "

" So that you...the one that got the first place....my name is Hitoshi Shinso it nice to meet you Izuku. " he shakes my hand I let out a smile.

" So I see that your costume look a lot like Awaiza sensei is he your favourite hero? " I ask.

" Well...yes...he saves me when I was a kid.." He answers back when rubbing the back of his neck. Is he being shy?

" That must be cool being saved by a hero. " I let out a sad smile remembering of that day. He just nob and we start having small talks with each other when waiting for others to join us.

" Alright all of you looking like a true hero with all your lovely costume on! Today we will be doing Hero vs Villain! I have already paired you all up! " said that oversize banana.

I was not really listening since I can care less about who the others get.

" Next we have Izuku and Shinso as the villain going against Bakugou and Nakano as the hero! "

Lovely...

I walk over to Shinso and he nob at me softly.

" Awesome I got to be with Katsuki~~ " she gives him a high five.

" This will be a piece of cake. " He smirks.

" Nakano Chan you know him? " asked the pink skin girl

" Of course! We train together! You could say we're childhood friends! Even if we only know each other for 2 years." That bitch said.

" Unlike all of you here Nakano here is better than all of you " he smirks more and all I can do is roll my eyes.

" Now now young Bakugou I have put you against the best villain you could have asked for. Shinso there has a brainwashing quirk and the other one is quirkless but still, he did somehow beat you in the exam so it mostly has some dirty tricks."

I can feel my rage slowly bubbling up inside of me then I look beside me and see Shinso shaking. So being who I am I take his hand and take him out of that room where everyone is agreeing with what All Bitch just said.

" Hey, Shinso don't listen to what that ass hole have said you are not a villain." I somehow find an empty room and sit him down on a bench.

" Why...why did it always happen...no matter where I go..." He says it so softly yet he sounded so broken, I can hear the pain and sadness in it so I hug him softly.

" Why...did he have to say that...all I wanted was to be a hero...I finally make it here...yet his words..." I can tell he is trying to hold back his cry.

" Because he is wrong he's just an asshole that only cares about quirks. " I hold him closer this is worst than Neito...

" How can you just say that he is the number one hero..." he asked holding me tighter.

" Because he once told me I am as good as useless... But guess what I made it here with the top score as well. "

" You...met him before? " He asks softly still hiding in my arm.

" I did...after I met him 3 days later I try and kill myself because of his words." I told him petting him softly his hair is so fluffy and soft...kind of like cat fur.

" You did what?! " He looks up at me.

" I'm quirkless...most of us kill ourselves before we make it past 13 so me trying to kill myself is not that weird. " I told him with a soft smile on my face.

" But I was saved that day not by any hero, but someone who sees me as another human and not just some useless waste of space. He saves me and gives me a new life filled with people who care for me for who I am...

They teach me that I should not care about what others think if they think I'm useless then prove them wrong.

Become stronger and make them eat their word never ever let them think they are right.

And I am going to do that. I have lived all my life with people calling me useless just because I'm quirkless.

All my life I have to put up with so many people shit already, so why did his word have to make it all a waste? If I let his world get to me then all that shit I put up with all the hard work I put into my dream will become a waste just because some old man in a skin tight suit said something that everyone already told me everyday?"

" Haha...you're right....I have lived my life like this with people calling me names all the time and I have put up with it for so long and work too hard to get here... " he slowly let go of the hug.

" That right! We will show them that they are wrong! Besides, you have an awesome quirk! Brainwashing is amazing! Like you can stop a fight before it even started! You can help so many people without hurting anyone! " I smile happily if he becomes a hero then a lot of people will not be hurt.

"....You're the only one in our ages that doesn't see me as a villain."

" You a villain? I don't think so, if you ask me the way All Ass just act is more like a villain and have you seen boom boom boy? " I ask him with a smirk that got a little laugh out of him.

" You're right if that what hero is like then villains must be angels since they are supposed to be opposite of each other"

If only you know...