Ch.7 New life

Izuku Pov:

It has been 2 years since I started my new life here with the yakuza.

I'm 15 now well 16 today! Is not really my real birthday but I make it today my new birthday! And Overhaul is 19 who would have guessed that he was only 3 years older than me.

I also have become a missing person! Yay!

Well for 3 days then they say I was dead and close the case even if there was nobody found...

They did not even look!!! Like they ask my mum and school about me, then say that I'm mostly dead like all the other quirkless kids so no point looking!!!!

Bitch I am still alive!!

A lot has happened in the last 2 years I have let my hair grow out I normally have it in a low ponytail over my shoulder. ( you know the anime mum hairstyle UwU )

I have been trained to use different kinds of weapons and self defence! I mean I am living with a bunch of villains. It's not like they will hurt me or anything, but just in case if someone tries to kill me when I was out shopping. It is pretty useful when I need them to listen to me or break up fights because somehow I end up becoming a mother of 180 children aka the villains I am living with and cute little Eri.

Well, I would not call Overhaul my child since I may or may not have feelings for him...

I can't help it ok?! He's a good looking man...and he is really kind and caring to me...and the fact that he doesn't mind me being quirkless at all...

I know he will not see me that way, besides he's the boss of the yakuza group. His lover would have to be powerful so they can keep this family safe together...

but this is fine as long as I get to be by his side I'm fine with it.

But Hari likes to tease me on it. He keeps on asking when is the wedding or when can he see the grandkids, and each time he asks something like that he'll get a frying pan right into the back of his head for being an idiot. Most of the time you will find him sleeping on the floor around the base.

I'm surprised that he has not died from a concussion yet....maybe I need to hit him harder

Besides being the mum I also help Overhaul with information on heroes and villain groups as well! I'm just happy that I can be useful to him.

As a joke of me being the mum of this group of villains, all my children have changed all my clothes to female clothes meaning people who don't know me always mistake me as a girl. But I don't really mind it that much, clothes are clothes they have no gender we can wear whatever we want

Yet, some of them do get touchy and those will end up being beaten up by all my children. When I say all I am all of them even my little angel Eri I have taught her the art of using a frying pan and I even got her tiny one to use. Can you imagine her beating a villain up with a tiny frying pan? I can because it happen before she was too cute!

Tonight we are having a party since 2 years ago today is the day I have first join this family, and end up becoming the mum so today they say they will be cooking...

Well, Hari will be the one cooking. The others can't cook to save their life. Like if you poison them and tell them to cook something or they will die in 3 days, they will just kill themselves right away.

So the other who is not cooking is out there buying things for the party and some are getting the room set up.

Then there's me getting locked up in my own room because they don't want me to see what they are doing. So I'm just here in my room laying on my bed doing nothing...