Ch.30 Meeting

Aizawa Pov:

After I have dropped Shinso back home I have to get back to the school for the meeting it is normally just about how we feel about our class and an update on it but this is a meeting called at the last minute.

But I am betting all my coffee that quirks loving motherfucker bullshit of a number one hero are going to try and kick my son and Izuku out.

At this point, if the villains don't kill him first I'll end up being the one to end him!

My Villain names?

None for y'all!

As I am waiting in the meeting room for our rat satan to show up and start his daily drama.

" What do you all think this meeting is about? " Ask Mic

" Who knows what is Nezu thinking let us hope is not another one of his Hero Vs Villain war game... " said power loader

( Right now I really love this book called Let the hunt begin by Chimera_Regarion I have like read it 10 times already )

" Please don't remind me of that...do you know how many kids end up in my office??! " Said Recovery Girl with a sigh

" Hey, Eraserhead! Do you know what is this about? " Ask Midnight

" I have an idea but we should just wait and see what Nezu want... "

Not long later Nezu has come in then AllBitch come in 5min late to the meeting...

" I'm happy to see everyone here~~ and I know all of you are asking yourself why did I call this meeting. " Said Nezu with everyone nobbing their head.

" How did he know? Can he read our minds? " Whisper Mic who was sitting between me and Midnight

" You see today class 1A have their first hero lesson with All Might and ended up with two students going to Recovery Girl office.

Now then AllMight would you please tell us what happen? And please make sure you are being honest and tell us the true story.  "

" Of course Nezu! You see I have put the class in teams for the Hero vs Villain training! Everything was going well with all the young hero showing off their skills! "

Bullshit! Because of Todoroki two of my students got frostbite! And you did nothing!!! Not even send them to Recovery Girl!!!

" Then when it Young Bakugou and my daughter turn to fight the villain teams that is when everything goes wrong. " He let out a sigh in disappointment.

Bitch I will tie you up and mail you to AFO! And it would not be first class because your bitch ass can go suffer

" Wait! Who's in the Villain team? " Ask Midnight......is she fucking eating popcorn????! Where the fuck did she get that?!

" Izuku and Shinso. " That when everyone looks at me since it not a secret to the teachers that Shinso is my son.

" Anyway, that quirkless gone too far!!! "

" And do tell what did little Izuku did that is so bad." said Nezu with a dangerous undertone to his voice but that idiot of course did not pick that up and open his mouth again.

" That quirkless was the one that sends both fine and promising heroes to Recovery Girl office badly wounded!!! And that villain just laughs at them when they are being bullied!!! "

Bully my ass! Your behaviour toward them both is bullying!!!

" Is that all you have to say? " Ask Nezu the smile he normal wear is no longer there. Well shit...that butch fuck up big time

" All I'm saying is that we should kick them both out! They can't be heroes!! One is a villain and the other is a freak! "

And I should kick your ass out for being a dick head you piece of garbage poo poo head motherfucker quirk loving bullshit of a hero my ass!

" Enough! " Said Nezu the temperature in the room dropped just from his voice only.

I have to make sure that todoroki is not here so it is 100% not his ice quirk.

" Now that we hear your story why don't we watch the video of that fight? " He smiles again but we can all tell it is not his normal joyful smile anymore.

After watching the video again I can see a lot of people is not happy with what they see for different reasons.

" Now Recovery Girl would you kindly tell us just how badly injured the two students are? " Ask Nezu

" For Bakugou he has a concussion from hitting his head onto the wall a few broken bones. For Nakano nothing is wrong with her beside some red handprint on her cheeks. " Said Recovery Girl.

" So after we watch the video of what happened and hearing All Might telling of the story we can now talk about what happened.

Because from what I see I don't see anything wrong with it. I think the villain team did a wonderful job!" Said Nezu

" Nothing wrong with it?!!! That quirkless broke young Bakugou bones!!! " Said All Might crying about his yOUng bAkUgOU is hurt because he got his ass hand it to him by little Izuku.

That kid doesn't even use his Katana to kick his ass! Heck, he was even toying with the two of them to start off with. He only hurt them after that brat said something that was just asking to be killed.

" I mean he kind of deserves it " Said Midnight

" I agree on that one. You don't just say the F word  " Said Mic

" There is nothing wrong with calling a faggot a faggot. " Said AllDumb with everyone looking at him like tf

" It not right to love the same gender! It's just wrong! Gay people should not be a hero!! There's a reason why there's no gay hero!!!" He said again

BITCH WHAT?! I AM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!

" Enough! " said Nezu

" All Might in this school we are LGBTQ+ friendly. I don't take any kind of discrimination. Am I clear? " Said Nezu

" Y-Yes sir " said All Might

" Good now then All Might the way you are acting toward both boys are not acceptable. Let this be my last warning to you if this happens again I will personally kick you out of my school...

Now that we're all clear the meeting is over~ " He smiles his normal joyful smile again but we all know one thing.

All Might fuck up big time

No One Pov:

When all that drama happening with the teachers in UA somewhere in another part of the city

" Hey! Hands off!! This is mine!!! " Shouted Toga

" Oh, no bitch! this is mine!! " Hiss Neito

" Both of you fuck off!! It cleanly mines!!! " Said Dabi

" No, it's mine!! I'm the boss here!! " Shout Tomura

" I'm sorry Tomura but I'm the real boss here.....SO HANDS OFF ALL OF YOU!! " shout AFO

You all must be thinking about what is going on well you see right now they are all fighting over...

The cookie Izuku have just made and they are fighting over who gets to eat them first.

Kurogiri now just on the side just open another bottle of wine and drinking it in one go rethinking about how did this happen to him.

Kai has kidnapped his lover back to his base and is now being hug to death by all his children that been missing their mama bird for too long.