Ch.10 One dead bird

Hari Pov:

My head is still hurting like crazy from last night, and I have no idea is it because of Izu or if I drink too much with everyone...

It's mostly Izuku...

He mostly can kill someone with his frying pan, like if you make me fight all of the top 10 heroes in one go, or Izuku with a frying pan after he found out you just steal some of the food that he makes for dinner. I'll take the heroes not because I will win, they're 100% will kick my ass. It is because then I will be protected by the police and the hero from Izuku...

Izuku is scary ok! Even if he is small and tiny and quirkless he is still scary! Like think about it he can make a bunch of killer and crazy people listen to him!!

Anywho~ I am on my way to Overhaul's room to get him up and ready since he has a meeting with the League of Villain. They're not that well known to the heroes yet but they are planning something big, well that is what Izuku's report says and they are never wrong.

After Izuku joins us we become pretty powerful! Back then people only know us because of Overhaul but now they know us as the deadly birds that we are and to think it all thanks to our cinnamon roll mama bird!

I knock on Overhaul's door but got nothing.

" weird... Normally he'll be up already " So me being who I am I pick the lock and open the door to peek inside, to see him sleeping on the bed with his back facing me and an idea pop up in my mind so I slowly leave the room and go to the kitchen.

You see Overhaul has been making me do a lot of overtime for no reason!

Well, there is a reason and it is mostly because I keep on calling him papa bird to tease him for falling in love with our mama bird and maybe, most likely me hanging around Izu more than he does.

I got two pots and a few others to video this so we can show the other later on and by that, I mean sending it to our mama bird protection squad that is everyone but Eri she is too young to understand what we're talking about in that group chat. Also, Overhaul since we like to share cute pictures of our mama and papa bird.

So I make my way back to Overhaul's room and quickly get in, near the bed when the other stay behind me then I smirk at the camera and start hitting the pot together.

" I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL

Y'ALL NEVER GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME

I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL

Y'ALL NEVER GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME "

And I can see Overhaul jump and fall right off the bed and I just laugh.

" THAT PAYBACK FOR ALL THE OVERTIME I HAVE TO DO!!! " I am still laughing my ass off god my stomach hurt so much.

Then something is moving under the cover on the bed that when we all stop well beside Overhaul still on the floor shirtless and is cursing a rainbow at me for waking him up like that.

" Kai?...what's all that noise about? " Slowly Izuku come out from under the cover rubbing the sleep off his eyes

At the moment I know I have fuck up so I did what everyone would do when they fuck up

We all run away for our life well....

Everyone but me, I run into a closed door and fall onto the floor hearing them saying sorry but they need to sacrifice me to buy them time to run and send the video.

I look back at the now fully awake and mad Overhaul and a still half asleep Izuku...

Ok, I am not fully dead yet.

" Hari?...WAIT?! Why are you here?!! " Izuku ask blushing a lot and trying to hide.

Shit, I am now 100% dead so I did what anyone would do.

" Sooooo I take it mama bird is no longer a single mother? And I'll be seeing some babies in 9 months? "

" HARI!!! " Izuku shout and hiding his face in the blanket and then there I see Overhaul has finally made his way to me looking down at me coldly.

" Hehe...please not my face? " I ask and hope for the best and when I got out of the room thankfully still alive, but with a black eye... But hey I also have about 2 hours of sleep on the floor!

I make my way to the kitchen and find that Izuku is there washing the dishes so I hug him from behind.

" Mama ZuZu~~~ Overhaul is so mean!!! He ruins my gorgeous face! " I pout at it and he hit me on the head.

" You deserve it Hari! You knew just how much Kai hate morning and on top of that, you just have to wake him up that way you are lucky Kai did not let me get my hand on you for what you shout out! " yep mama is also mad.

" I'm sorry ZuZu~~ it just I did not think you two will ever tell each other your feeling~~ " He blushed a little awwww our mama bird is just too cute.

" Well let just say it did not start off good... " he looks down sadly.

" But hey our mama bird is no longer a single mother! We now have papa bird " I joke a little hoping to make him a bit happy and it works he smiles!

" Hehe papa Kai. " he giggles a little

" Oh, I am soooooooooo calling him that to tease him. "

" Ok ok well your food is in the fridge I'll heat it up for you then I have to get ready for the meeting" He told me as he makes his way to warm up my food what a housewife~

Overhaul is so lucky to have Izuku.

" Yes, mum~~~ " I go sit and wait for my food thinking of ways to tease Overhaul and Izuku.

What a big family we have become.

Then there is a lot of notification on my phone so I take a look and it turns out everyone is having a mini panic attack after seeing that, Izuku and Overhaul finally got together after 2 years~~

Oh look at all those money they are sending me~~~

Yep we may or may not have bet on how long will take them to get together after Izuku join a year

Let just say I was the closest so I win~~~

_________________________________________

So next chapter our mama bird will finally meet the Lov!!!

And that will set him on his way to deal with our beloved Bitch Might! I know you all love to see how our sun going to deal with him ^^

Yes I read all of your comments it really nice reading them

Love you all!
xoxo