Ch.21 Fitting in

Izuku Pov:

I have been training Neito on how to fight without his quirk for the last few days now, and let just say pro hero will have some trouble with him as long as it is a one on one fight with no quirk or weapons.

I let him choose a weapon to master and guess what he picks...

He picks a whip sword...

You may have asked why did he pick that?! His reasoning was because it looks fabulous...

I mean it does look awesome it's a whip but also a sword! Yet, it is a pain in the booty to use it and he has ended up hurting himself a lot more than the dummy. But practice makes perfect since he wants to be fabulous he has to work for it.

" Ow! " Cried the blonde again.

" Neito again? " I ask this it the sixth time in 10min.

" Oh shut it if you are so good why don't you try it?! " He hisses at his weapon so as the person that I am.

I pick up my own whip sword and start showing off with a smirk.

"...... I hate you " He pouts at it.

" Awwww love you too~~ but this is a hard weapon to master...

Once you've mastered it you will become really strong. When in sword form you can go in melee, and if they take a gun to a sword fight...

You can change it to whip form and attack them from far away and it good at catching your enemy as well." I try to explain it to him.

" I know that but the whip form just so hard to control! " he pouts more.

" Well is it different than a normal whip. The metal blade on it weighing it down, and you have to be really careful with just how much power you are using.

Too little it will not move too much and it will cut you like how I cut my wrist before I jump it hard to use.

If you want you can change it to a gun or something that is much easier to use"

"No, I was to be fabulous! "

" Then deal with it. " I deadpan it to his face.

" Well, you still have some time till the attack happen so it's fine to take the training a little bit slower. " I smile at him as I leave the training room in the Lov hideout, and on my way to the main room at the bar.

" Oh how the newbie? " Shiggy ask still fully facing his game.

" Hissing at his own weapon. " I sit next to him at the bar.

" He picks the whip sword? " He asks.

" Yep... "

" Wanting to look cool? " He asks again.

" Yep... "

" And now he is piss because it keeps cutting him more than the dummy? "

" Yep... "

" You're the only one that can use that thing yet, you hardly use it...why? "

" Why would I need that when I have the katana you all make for me? " I smile softly he stops playing his game and look up at me and so did everyone.

" Mhh? What wrong? Did I say something wrong? " I look at them then the next thing I know I am on the floor, with most of the league laying on top of me crying about how much they love me and that makes me giggles.

" Really what am I going to do with all of you? "

" Love us and stay as our Mama Izu forever! " Shout Toga.

" Just never leave us...." Say Shiggy.

" Only if you eat your veg. " I told him.

Like really I have to make him eat his veg or I'll delete all of his saved data.

"....Do I have to?... " He asks.

" Want me to delete your data again? " I ask.

" NO!!! I'll EAT THEM JUST NOT AGAIN!! " he shouts it.

" Good also Dabi~~~~~ "

"...Y...Yes Izuku? " he looks at me a little scared of what I will say to him.

" Next time please make sure that no one is in the hideout first ok? " I smile sweetly to him and his face to turn into a bright red, and he just nob it fun to embarrass Dabi.

" I see you all are having fun. " Kurogiri walk into the bar with a new stock of alcohol.

" Welcome back MamaGiri/ Giri~ " we all say at the same time and he just smiles back. I think since he has no face it is hard to tell.

" So what are you all doing on the floor? " He asks as he puts the alcohol away.

" Showing him how much we love our Mama Izu! " they all shouted at the same time.

" Dying from how heavy they all are. " they all just look at me I just smile at them, after that we stay in this mess up hug a bit more. Then we all slowly get back up and back to what we all were doing. I was just talking with Shiggy and Giri then Neito walks in.

" How is it? " I ask him.

" Getting there can't really hit the target but I have stopped hitting myself with it. " he says with a happy smile.

" Good job so how you find it here so far? " I asked him.

" It was weird at first...

I mean all my life I was told that Villains are heartless, selfish, evil and all that stuff.

So when I come here and to see Tomura and Dabi fighting over the last piece of pizza, and Toga over there videoing it and shouting fight fight fight with Kurogiri look as if he is about to just leave saying that I am done with all this is shit, so peace out I'm out of here. " he explained and I just laugh.

" Hahahaaah you're right on that, anyone would be shocked when they see deadly villains acting like a normal human beings... " I smile sweetly remember that day it was fun.

"It's weird and the people here are 100% crazy, but I like it here I feel welcome and safe knowing you all care for me. " he says softly with a smile.

" I can see the change in you. You smile more around us now and not that shit eating smile you give the others...

I'm talking about the soft one with nothing but happiness and it from the heart. You also open up to the others as well, you have stopped picking fights around here as well."

" You could have said there's no need for me to pick a fight, or be mean anymore, or even hide my emotion. Back then I have to do that all the time to keep myself safe, but now when I am around you guys I know you all will keep me safe like how I would keep you all safe. " after that he got jumped by everyone but me and Giri.

" Ow! Get off me!! " He hisses out.

" We love you too Neito~~~~ " Toga say happily still giving him a tight hug or what I like to call it the hug of death.

" All of you off Neito now and go get ready. Most of you have a mission today . " Kurogiri told his children as I help Neito up.

" Do you think I can come along to see? " Neito ask.

" You sure? It will be bloody since the 3 of them *point at Dabi Shiggy and Toga* love to make a big mess when they kill and Toga will go blood crazy." I told him because if he comes with us he will really see the villain side of us.

" I want to see it...I'm a villain too I want to know what it really likes being a villain. " He told us.

" Fine, but you are staying with me you are not fighting. " I told him.

" And why that? " he pouted like a puppy.

" You can't even use your own weapon and you want to fight others? Nope, you are not dying under my watch, you will be staying with me at the back and learning how villains work in a fight."

" Yes, mama Izu. " He is still pouting like a puppy

" Not you too... "