Ch.22 Let the show began

Neito Pov:

Today is the first day of UA and the start of our mission...

I will be in 1C and Izuku will be in 1A, he will be getting information on the hero side and I will get information on the school side of things...

I'm not allowed to take any weapons with me sadly, but Izuku allowed to take his Katana that is just so unfair!

They're saying it for his safety I call bullshit on that!! He can do more damage with a fucking frying pan than a fucking katana...

I have seen him put Hari to nap time too many times to know how deadly Izuku can be.

On the other hand, I kind of wants to see him put everyone in UA to nap time...

Can you imagine?! Cute little Izuku hitting All Might in the face with a frying pan and knock him out with it!!

Mr Number 1 hero got put to sleep by Mama Izu with the oh so deadly frying pan!

But this school uniform really is ugly. Who the fuck think green and grey is a good mix??? then add a red tie too I look like a Christmas Elf!!

As I walk downstairs to get some coffee I find Izuku already there at the table fighting his worst enemy his tie.

He has his hair up in a low messy bun still have the hairpin Overhaul give him in his hair and he is wearing a male uniform.

Not going to lie, but if I don't know him I still can't guess his gender.

I can't wait to see their face when they're trying to figure out his gender it'll be pretty funny.

" Izuku want me to tie that for you? "

" Neito! Please do...I don't get why it is so hard to tie this thing! " He pouts and I just let out a smile as I tie his tie for him.

" I don't get it as well. You can tie them for other people yet when you have to tie it for yourself it somehow all fuck up. "

" Neito language! " There our mama Izu

" Sorry about that Mama Izu~ but it true...annnnnnnnd it done~~ " He looks down and let out his bright as fuck smile.

" Thank you Neito~~ "

" No problem after all if it not for you I'm mostly already dead by now. " I let out a smile thinking of if it not for Izuku I mostly dead already...

And to top it off this new life that he gives me has more freedom and happiness I could ever have!

I will not let anyone take this happiness from me...

" Oh, I see you both ready for your mission. " Dabi say still half asleep with only his pants on.

" Morning Dabi. " both Izuku and I greet him as Izuku hand him a cup of coffee.

" Same as always? " Dadi ask.

" Just the way you like it Dabi. " Izuku answer. For some reason, Dabi only drinks coffee that Izuku make.

" Thanks, Izu. " Dabi take a sip and go sit down at the table waiting for the other to wake up.

You see we have this rule if you are not down here before breakfast is ready we are all allowed to go into your room, and annoyed the shit out of you till you are up and ready.

I find that rule out the hard way...

They all fucking jump onto me as if they don't weight like a fucking Godzilla really what did Izuku feed them?!

" Ok look like Shiggy was up all night playing games again, so you guys can go wake him up. " Izuku told us as he set the table.

Dabi, Toga and I all smile at each other as we run up to his room.

" Ok what is the plan? " I ask.

" What have we not done yet? " ask Dabi.

" We have done pretty much everything since he always sleeps in but the makeover was fun. " Toga laughs a little at the makeover she did on him last time. Let just say Shiggy hair was pink for a week and we may have turned him into pastel lolita for a day

" How about a water bucket but really hot water? " I ask they both nob so we got to work.

One boiled man child coming right up~~

Izuku Pov:

Not too long after I have sent the 3 to wake up Tomura I hear a loud girly scream from upstairs that doesn't belong to Toga, then the 3 crackheads laugh out loud as they run into the kitchen sitting in their sit then a wet and angry Tomura come in.

" Good morning I hope you sleep well~ go dry yourself up and come have breakfast. " I smile at him he just clicks his tongue but still does as told.

" Hot or cold? "

" Hot of course Dabi heat it up~~" Neito answer I just nob.

" Well let eat, you and I have a school to go to."

" I know....well at least I get to leave that hell hole first. " Neito said as he eats his egg and bacon with his coffee.

" Don't remind me of it... " I hate that I have to stuck in there longer than him, but he only needs to get the layout of the school and timetables when I have to get all the information in both hero class and the teacher as well.

As we finish our food we say goodbye to everyone and make our way to UA.

Let get this show began.

I partway with Neito at the gate, and I am now standing in front of the oversize red door that led to 1A. I'm not even inside my classroom I already hate them.

Like I can already head two people arguing. Well, more like a pomeranian barking and a Karen bitching but none the less I open the door and all eyes were on me.

" Hi? " I let out a small smile and wave my hand.

" YOU! " Shout the Karen point at me.

" Y...Yes? " I hate acting so weak.

" Why are you wearing the wrong uniform?!! This is not acceptable!! "

" I'm sorry, but I'm not wearing the wrong uniform." I answer with one of my eyebrow raise.

" Yes, you are! A girl should be wearing a skirt! Pants are for the guys " How dear this robot wannabe talk like that?!

" Ok first of all I am a guy. Secondly, girls can wear whatever they want, they don't have to wear a skirt if they don't want to! It was really disrespectful how you talk about them. " Fuck the acting shy and weak act this bitch is the first to die.

" That right! " I look over and see a girl with short dark purple hair, with two red marks under her eyes one on each side and plug-like earphone jacks hanging from each of the ends of her earlobes mostly it her quirk.

She slowly walks over to me and holds her hand out.

" The name Jiro Kyoka nice to meet you. " I smile and shake her hand softly.

" Izuku I don't have a last name, it's nice to meet you too Jiro. "

" DEKU?!! "

Well fuck I was hoping to not deal with his bullshit for the first 10min but nope he just has to make sure my life is horrible.