Chapter- 25

Unknown POV

Who's there?", she called out trying to understand who am I.

Immediately I walked away from that corner where I was standing.

I saw she started to follow me so I bought her towards the place where no one will come to find her. And me and her can stay alone atleast for a while, after that I will leave this place as soon as possible, because police is on search for me. I kept hidden for a long time but I kept a track on my love, my one and only love my Y/N.

As she was following me, so I took her towards to backyard of the house where Y/N and her seven husbands stay together. And as I have a track on my love I know that nobody comes to the backyard more often. Then I quickly hide myself behind a bush. But at a point she was going to leave that place so I stop her by calling her name out, "Y/N" in rather a whisper but I think she heard me, as she stopped and wasn't moving at all. I can understand she is scared by my voice.

This time I came a little closer bush to where she was standing and when again she was about to leave I called her name again in similar way. This time she turned towards the side where I was hiding but a few moments later she again tried to leave the place then I spoke up.

"Y/N, where are you going leaving me alone in here?", I asked her.
"Wh-who a-are you? Wha-what do you wa-want fr-fr-from m-me?", she  started to stammer as I can clearly understand that she is scared.
"I missed you a lot baby...a lot", I told her that I missed her a lot.

After a few minutes later she again spoke up, still in a trembling voice, "Who are you a-and why d-did you bring me at the back of the hous-house?", she asked me.

"Because baby, I wanted to talk to you so that no body can know anything about us not even your husbands", I replied to her question.
"Bu-but who are you?", she asked again.
"I.. am your lover... I love you, baby.. very much", I said in a deep voice yet in a whisper.
"M-my lo-lover? So-sorr-y but I-I can't recognize you", She said while stammering.
"Yes. Your lover. Your one and only-", I could not able to complete my sentence when I saw Jimin and Jungkook coming towards this way, as I am confused that how did they knew that I and Y/N are at the backyard. I couldn't figure out so I came out of my hidden spot towards where there was a splash of light. And after seeing my face Jimin eyes popped out.

Jimin POV

As Taehyung instructed to me and Jungkook we both went to the backyard of our house.

But still there is a confusion that what is going on in here? Why jin hyung said that he informed police? And what is Y/N doing in the backyard? What kind of trouble is Y/N in right now? I have a lot more questions running around in my mind. I am confused as well as curious as hell.

Meanwhile I was going through a lot of thoughts we arrived at our backyard. And I could see Y/N standing at the middle of the ground facing her back towards us.

And suddenly some guy figure popped out of a bush into the light and when I saw that person's face, I am in total shock. I can't believe my own eyes, how is this possible.

I looked at Jungkook and I can clearly see he is shocked as well.

And Y/N on the other hand saw that I and Jungkook arrived at the spot so she slowly and steadily moving towards the side where we both are standing. So I tried to distract him so that he doesn't understand anything, because Y/N is not really far for his reach to harm her.

"You?", I asked.
"Yes. Me. Surprised?", he asked.
"But, you were dead?", Jungkook asked confused.
Hearing to his question he started to laugh loudly.
"Why are you laughing? I didn't say anything funny", Jungkook spoke up.

Meanwhile Y/N came and stood by my side and I can clearly see she got really scared as she was trembling.

"Y/N! Are you okay? Did he harm you anywhere?", I asked while checking for any harm anywhere in her body.
"Y/N, you are supposed to stay by my side, why did you go and stand by his side?", he asked, angry.
"Stand by your side?! Never! Because I love them and they are my lover. Yes, they are my lover not you", Y/N said while spitting.
When he saw her spitting at him, he became more angry and furious.
"What? Are you sure darling? That I am not your lover", he asked.
"Yes. I am hundred percent sure. I only love them", Y/N said while shouting out loud.
"But why? Why don't you able to love me? Why? What is wrong in me? Then you used to love only Jimin and now the other six as well. What is wrong in me?", He spoke up loudly.
"Because you are a bastard and a rapist and a psycho. And I can't love a person like you", Y/N answered him.
"What are you saying Y/N?",while saying that he started to move from where he was standing towards us.
I pulled Y/N behind me, as I and Jungkook stand infront of Y/N in a protecting manner.
"Y/N please believe me, I love you and I can't leave without you", he was babbling by his own.
Meanwhile I saw police has captured the whole backyard as I can see them behind the bushes.
And one of them slowly moving towards him holding a gun to his hand. When that police came a bit near him he spoke up.
"Stop at your track or I will shoot, we have captured the whole house you and your partner can't run from us anymore. You are under arrest Hyunjin".

_______________________________________
A/N-
Well well well....
I know what you all must be thinking, Hyunjin was dead right then how is he alive and what is going on?
Be patient and stay tuned...

Well..
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜