Chapter- 15

After the breakfast was over the boys left for there work that they have been doing. Except for Jimin all of them left.

"You have no work?", I asked him.
"No, not today", he said while looking down at his phone.
Now definitly he is ignoring me but why? Is it because of me marring all of them? But its not my fault.
"Jimin. Look at me", he looked up at me straight into my eyes.
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"Is it because I married all the other boys or there is any other reason? I mean if you hate me now you can tell me. I will not mind, because if you react like that then.... I am already dying inside that today all of yours lives have been ruined because of me and you on the other hand is igno-"

He cut me by pressing his lips onto mine and kissing me. And at one moment I also kissed him back. After kissing a bit longer we seperated.

"Look Y/N, I am not ignoring you. Its just that I am giving you time to recover that's all. And I can never hate you because I love you more then anyone else", he explained.

"I love you too, no, I love you more", I said him in a puppy face.

"Ah!you are cute", he smiled.
"Come here."

He again started kissing me, he pulled me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs by his torso as he carried me to his room.

As we make out a little bit longer and I slept with him keeping my head over his chest.

"Babe, do you like yesterday's night with Tae? I mean did he make you feel good?", he asked me all of a sudden.

"Why? Why are you asking this?", I asked a bit surprised.
"No, just wanna know."
"Is it?"
"Yeah"
"Okay. Yeah its my first time so I dunno actually. I mean.... yeah"
"First time. Its your first time having sex with Tae? Or having sex is your first time?"
"Second option"

He remained silent for few minutes so I looked up at him to see why he's quite, then I notice that he is staring up at the ceiling.

"Why? Are you jealous?", I ask.
He look down at me then reply with,
"No"
"Not at all."

"Okay if you are not jealous then why you became silent?"
"Because of.... nothing. Just know that I am not jealous."

Jimin POV

When she said, that its her first time of doing sex and that too with Taehyung. I felt a little tug in my heart a bit of ache you know.

This whole time since the curse I didn't even talk with her. I kinda ignored her and she also felt that I am ignoring her.

But I no longer can do that with her anymore because she kept talking with me and remembering me that one day we were in love and now that became totally different.

And I can't tell her its all because of me but not her.

Flashback

I am running as because I have to meet Y/N at the college canteen may be I can't meet her alone but still. I can see her atleast.

I was rushing but all of a sudden I bumped into someone, when I looked up its none other the Hyunjin standing right in front of my eye.

"Hello, Jimin", he said in a taunting voice.
"What do you want?", I asked irritated.
"Ha... I want nothing.", he said in a mocking tone.
"But I came here to say you something.", said by raising on of his eye brow.
"From today your worst days gonna come and I will make sure you suffer a lot.", he mentioned
"What do you mean by that?", I asked confused.
"I mean, I'll become your nightmare until you die.", he said telling the last word in bit heavily.
"Stop talking in riddles Hyunjin, say it clearly.", I said irritated because of him speaking in riddles.
"Ha... you will understand my boy soon enough", he said again in a mocking voice while giving a wired smile towards me.

Saying that he left keeping me in confusion.

End of flashback

Then I didn't understood what he tried to say but now I know.

After whatever he told to me, I ran towards the canteen to tell everything to Y/N. But I couldn't find her anywhere in the canteen nor in the college.

I tried to contact her but her phone continuously saying not reachable.

After few minutes later Y/N called me and asked my help to save her from that bastard.

But I can't reach there in time and everything around us changed in a single day.

I didn't find any time or way to tell that to Y/N till now, but I decided to tell that to her today at night, coz today's night I decided to spent with her.

_______________________________________
A/N-

Today's chapter is really short, I know, but the thing is for the next chapter I am planning something good, so, I thought of making this chapter short. Enjoy.

Well...
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜