Chapter- 26

Jin POV

While me and Tae are attending the party acting all happy, as if nothing happened or we know nothing suddenly my phone buzzed as it means a text arrived. I quickly opened my phone and take a look at the text and it says:

"We took him into control, now you two quickly start the second plan"

The text was from the officer, I showed the text to Taehyung and he quickly ended the party by saying today we end this party in here only as she is not feeling well so she wants to take some rest. After the announcement that Taehyung has done everyone started to leave one by one even the casual wear cops too as they have to pretend that they came her to attend the party.

After that me and Taehyung go to the place where the culprit aka Hyunjin is.

When we both arrived there, we saw Hyunjin is standing who is sarrounded by police with there guns.

"Tell me where is your other partner?", the officer asked him.
"She is somewhere in the house hidden but I don't where is she right now, exactly", he replied.
Immediately officer informed his team to search for his partner who is a female.

In few hours later, other police members bought that female partner of Hyunjin that officer was talking about earlier.

When we saw the female partner, all of ours eyes couldn't believe what we saw. Its non other than Hyunjin's mother.

"Officer? This woman is his partner?
Isn't she Hyunjin's mother?", Y/N asked to officer.
"Yes, this is his partner and no she is not his mother. They fooled you all by saying that", officer replied to Y/N's question.

Then he gave a punch to his stomach and told him to say all the story what he tried to do to us.

"I and Sonia[Hyunjin's mother] mainly make friends with a family where there is a single mother and then I marry there daughter's and later  on we kill both the mother's and daughter's. Later on we leave that place  by taking all there money and everything", he said and all of us got shocked listening to that.

Y/N POV

Hyunjin is alive, yes, that's true but the thing is he is a criminal as well. He said he marries girls then he and his mother..no his partner of crime kills them only because of money. So that's means he and that woman tried to kill me and my mother as well. Well they did killed my mother and also tried to kill me as well.

"How did you two made friendship with my mother? She said me you are her childhood friend and I am sure that this woman right here is ain't my late mother's childhood friend. How did you make my mother as your friend? TELL ME", I shouted at them.

"Well, before we choose any family we research about them and while research I find out that your mother has a childhood best friend who your mother was very close to, and she now lives in different country, so, I used her name and one day I called her and said her that I came for my son to get education her in Korea. She believed my story and let both of us stay in your house", that woman explained everything.

"But how my mother mistake with her friend with this bitch? Ofcourse she used to know how her friend looks like", I asked, confused.

"Because this woman's face is full of plastic surgery, that's why your mother couldn't identify her", the police officer explained me.

At this point I am totally in a mixed emotion, because I don't really know how to react in this.

"But when we started our mission of making you fall in love with me, you wouldn't love me back. Because, you used to love Jimin. And at that point we changed our plan and made Jimin and her whole boy gang suffer along with you and meanwhile we will keep a watch on all of you and have fun from far away", he paused for a second and then again continued,

"I sent your mother and Sonia outside so that I can buy time to make you scared, and you were scared, really very much that you hit me-"

"But you were dead, that"s what the doctor said and you weren't moving also... then HOW?", I asked stopping him in the middle.
"Darling, let me complete, so, when you hit, you hit me really hard so I was unconscious for few hours and then my mother oops! Sonia did all that drama of curse and whatever it was and you know what you all believed that bullshit after we killed your mother. Well its was not a normal accident, we deliberately crushed your mothers car and made the accident as if it happened because of the curse", he said in a mocking tone and smiling at me in a wired way.

"After that the fool you eight were, ha! You guys literally got married and started to stay together. I thought that if a girl marring seven boys it will become a mess, because society would not accept this whole thing but I was wrong, I was wrong that people will start to hate you but no it started to happen totally opposite. They. Started. To. Like. This. Whole. Damn. Concept of a single girl marring and staying with seven men. I couldn't except that, so I came up with another plan to kill you. Kill you not buy my hands but by one of your own husband" he again paused and then started,

"I call Jin and told him to hurt you or else I will kill his whole family and do you what your stupid husband believed me about hurting his family and he really did hurt you. Well I must say he did a good job because the next thing I knew was that you are in hospital", he said while smiling.

_______________________________________
A/N-

So, Hyunjin and his fake mother is actually criminal. Wow, I am shocked too...

Well...
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜