Chapter- 20

Jimin POV

I picked her up in bridal style and take her to the hospital.

Its been 1 hour or may be more doctors have been looking after her but still now we don't know how is she.

If something happens to her then I can't live as well. I don't know about other boys but I love her more then anyone and I also knew that Y/N also loves me more than others.

I don't know why Jin Hyung said all those things to her earlier. But when he was saying all those things to her I was really very angry on him, I still am but Taehyung earlier was telling me that there was some reason behind Jin hyung being saying all those words to Y/N. He didn't told me the reason but whatever the reason is I don't think so its more important than Y/N's life. Look I am not judging him but if Y/N dies then the reason behind that will be HIM.

And I have also noticed that while Hyung was saying all those to her nobody protested. None of them sayed a single word to hyung. They all kept quite. That means somewhere they also wanted her to die. Yeah, Jungkookie, he talked a bit with Y/N, but at one point he was also quite.

When I was going through my train of different kinds of thoughts, doctors came out of the operation theater. We all went to him to ask about Y/N's condition, including Jin hyung.

"She is fine now. You guys bought her at the right moment or else we should have lost her", said the doc.

"Can we meet?", asked Jungkook in a bit shaky voice.

"No. Not right now she is out of danger but she is really weak right now. We can't give a permission to meet her right now, as she is unconscious right now.", replied doc.

"When will she wake up? I mean..", I asked.

"Soon I hope. Excuse me.", saying that doc left.

Taehyung POV

Doctor said she is fine but we all are not relived yet. Especially me and Jin hyung, now that I know the secret of him he is not alone in this difficulty but he doesn't know that I know his secret about that threat.

Jimin is too much upset with all of us especially hyung but he doesn't know the secret at all, so its fine atleast.

The friend I told to check on hyungs family earlier he called me and said they are fine and safe at there home, so I think somebody really pranked him by saying that his family is in danger or something. And I also told him to find out that unknown number who is texting him those threats. And after checking on it he said that the number is registered to some old aged woman who lives with her grand-daughter. And the grand-daughter is only fourteen. He told me may be who ever had called had hacked that number. But the question is who would do like this joke? And I think its not even a joke, because whoever it is just did it intentionally to harm her especially. But now the real question is- Who?

Then suddenly my train of thoughts had broke by a phone vibration next to me. When I looked at that way where the vibration sound coming from its Jin Hyungs phone.

Jin hyung who is sitting right the two seats next to me, looking at his phone. And now his expression is with a lot of guilt, tension and also some relief.

I really can tell who is it. But again the question is- what did that bastard wrote?

Jin POV

Everyone is blaming me for the condition of Y/N today. But the most relief is she is okay now.

I am literally dying from inside because all these happened because of me and I am the reason Y/N tried to kill her.

When I was thinking about Y/N, my phone vibrated in the pocket of mine. I took it out and saw a message from that same unknown number which says-  

 I took it out and saw a message from that same unknown number which says-  

_______________________________________
A/N-

Wow what do you think?🤨👀

I didn't able to update this week as I was little sick. As I was not feeling to write... so sorry about that. Also this chap is lil short.. I hope you don't mind.

Well...
Singing off
Abanti Paul💜