Chapter- 8

[A quick note: I will start from where jimin found where Y/N is.]

_______________________________________

After searching for her every possible  place she could be, I found her sitting at a road side bench and staring  at the blank space.

I thought of calling her but I didn't, its a relief that I found her. I was about to leave but then Y/N called me almost like a question, "Jimin?"

I turned back to her "Is that you?", she questioned again. "Yes", I replied.

"I am sorry Jimin, I didn't meant to kiss Taehyung I don't know what I was thinking at that moment but I really didn't meant to do that, I am sorry, plz plz don't stop taking with me. I have no other friend either then you, if you stop talking to me for that bitch Cha Hee Jo then then... I can't take it, I don't know why but I really don't like that bitch always pretending like a super perfect girl she is. I don't like it whenever you talk with her. I hate it. You are my friend and you supposed to talk and hang out with me not her. And about that kiss I really really didn't mean to I am sorry. Look if you wanna ignore me then fine but please don't go and hang out with some random hoe, please Jimin" , she said that long ass speech while whimpering. 

"Are you done?", I said in a very cold tone. "Yeah, and sorry about that long speech but whatever I said is true", she said. "Good", by saying that I was about to leave but Y/N held my hand and stopped me from leaving. "Please don't leave, say something at least", she said in a sad tone. "I have nothing to say", I said. "Nothing?", she repeated but more like a question. "Yes, nothing", I said again. "Then why did you came here?", she asked me. "I didn't came here, I was just passing by", I replied. "No you are telling a lie, I know", she said while shouting at me. "I am not telling a lie Y/N", I said again in a very cold tone.

Saying that I started too leave that place, I know I am hurting her by saying all those things but I don't want to talk with her about this topic of Tae and her damn kiss. "Fine. Just leave. Don't come to find me when I'll be not here anymore, goodbye", she said and left that place immediately.

I left alone standing there confused, what did she meant by that sentence. That I'll come to find here and she will be not here anymore, what did she mean.

Y/N POV

"Fine. Just leave. Don't come to find me when I'll be not here anymore, goodbye", I said that to him and I left that place immediately. I was so angry as well as hurt for his words. Why on earth is he doing this to me? Because of one single kiss he would break our friendship and go to that bitch, whenever I am thinking of her and Jimin being hanging out together, holding each others hand and smiling whenever they talk makes my blood boil.

With that train of thoughts I reached home. "Mom, I am home", I said in a very tired tone. "You are home, look who came to our house, my childhood best friend Kim Luna and this is his son Hyunjin. Say hello", my mom said while smiling at them. I said hello to both of them.

The woman Mrs. Kim is of my mom's age and the boy is of my age. So as I was tired of crying all day I told my mom that I will take a quick nap for few minutes. "Oh! Y/N I forgot to tell you that Hyunjin have joined your college and from tomorrow you both will go college together okay." said my mom seems really happy but I was not. I said ok with a fake smile cause I don't want to be rude in front of guests specially its my mom's best friend.

Next morning I woke up from the laughing sounds of my mother and her friend. Today I have college too but I don't wanted to go but I have to because of Hyunjin as its his first day to college. I woke up still feeling a bit weak and tired. I went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, took a shower and dressed to some casual wear as I always do. Then I went downstairs where I saw the boy who is making my mom and his mom laugh.

"Good Morning everyone", I greeted them at once. Then Hyunjin looked at me, honestly tomorrow when I was introduced with him I didn't pay any attention to him but now when I looked at him nicely I saw he is quite good looking and cute as well. "Good Morning", my mom and Mrs. Kim said in a sync. After hearing that me and  Hyunjin both laugh at once. Then my mom set us breakfast and we had it and left for college.

When we reached college I saw Jimin and the other six boys again with that bitch who is standing just beside Jimin. After yesterdays incident I decided not to talk with Jimin ever again because I am so done with him and he always roaming around with that little bitch. "Do you know them?",
Hyunjin asked me breaking me from my thoughts. "No, I don't know them at all. Lets go", I said to him and we left.

During the break time me and Hyunjin went to the canteen and having our food. Then I saw Jimin and Hee Jo again together, as I said I will never ever talk with him so I pretended like I didn't saw them and started a conversation with Hyunjin. "So why did you came here, I mean um... did anything happen at your previous college?",I asked him. He said, "Actually its because of mom, we transferred here because of her work related things". I nodded my head to his answer. Then we talked about many other things and then I realized that he is a bit of a funny guy. He was continuously making me laugh.

"Who is he?", I heard a voice beside me instantly I understood who it is but I didn't reply and continue on eating my food not even looking at him. Hyunjin who is looking at me is a bit of confused but he didn't say anything. "Y/N I am asking something. Who is he?",Jimin asked me again, this time also I didn't reply but Hyunjin started, "I am-". "Don't talk with stranger", I stopped him in his mid sentence while touching his hand. He stopped but then that little hoe Hee Jo came and increased my anger by saying, "Don't you understand Jimin she is busy in sluting around with this little boy out there. Leave them alone, lets go have some fun". "Yeah, you can only have fun with any random guy, you see because everybody is not a hoe like you are. And yeah I am not supposed to give any answer to any stranger, okay. Lets go, I am full", I said in a bit loud voice, and the other students who was sitting in the canteen at that time clapped at my words. I took Hyunjin's hand and left the canteen.

_______________________________________
A/N-

Yeah so, it went kinda like that.
Do you guys like this chapter?
[Let me know in the comments]

Well then...
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜