Chapter- 27

Taehyung POV

"But you came home alive and I came to know that there will be a party at this house, so I didn't wanted to loose the opportunity of killing you by my hands. But I am still in confusion that how did cops knew I am in here", he said, angry.

"I will tell you how you get caught and how you and your plan of killing Y/N failed", I said to that criminal's reply.

Flashback[at the hospital]

I stayed with Y/N and told her that I want to tell her something important that she should know.
"What important thing you want me to know Tae?", Y/N asked me.
"Whatever I am going to say right now will shock you a lot, so keep calm down and then listen to me carefully. Okay?", I told her and she nodded.
"You won't believe but it true", I said.
"Oh come on Tae tell me what is it?", she asked impatiently.
I signed loudly and continued.
"Hyunjin is alive"
"What!? Are you kidding me!?"
"No. I am not"
"Look Tae its not a time for you to make a joke"
"Y/N I am not joking, I am totally serious right now. Okay you won't believe me then watch this"
I took out my phone and played a video of Hyunjin in a convenience store buying grocery. She watched that and the first question she asked was,
"Where did you get this? How? I am not under- What is happening can you please explain me?"
"I don't know anything right now but I have informed about the whole story to police and they recognized him, they told me about him that he is a criminal. So right now, 'we' means me and Jin hyung only knows about this the others doesn't know. So.. we have a plan and you have to help us to make Hyunjin get arrested by police. Will you?", I told her.
"Ofcourse I will. Just tell me what I have to do", she sat up to her hospital bed making herself comfortable.

"Before that you need to know one more thing"
"What?"
"Whatever Jin hyung said you that day its was all done by Hyunjin. I mean he only threatened him to do that and say hurtful words to you"
"Oh my god!", saying she started to cry.
"Y/N don't cry please..please don't cry, we have to catch that culprit as soon as possible"
Wiping her tears out she said, "So tell me what I have to do".
"Listen, I will throw a party as a welcome party of you being came home safe and sound. And I knew from my connection that he always keeps an eye on all of us. So he will definitely know about the party and will come in our party to kill you, because he did all these thing with jin hyung only to kill you but now that you are alive he will try to kill you by his own. So the work you have to do is to engage him in words and call me and tell me the location without letting him know about it. And one more thing keep my number in your emergency call, it will help you to call me faster", I explained her everything about the plan of how to catch Hyunjin that motherf***er.
"So did you understood what you have to do?", I asked her as a conformation.
"Yes", she said while nodding her head.
"You would not be scared right?", I asked worried that it will make her, scared.
"Don't worry Taetae, I can do it", she said while smiling.

End of flashback

And then when she was engaging you with words I sent Jimin and Jungkook to buy more time so that officer can capture the whole house and they can catch you and your partner.

"That's means that was a trap for me?", Hyunjin asked.
"Yes, what did you thought you are the only one who can make plans and make other people fool?", Y/N said him mockingly.
"I would not leave you, I will kill you all", he started shouting.
"SHUT UP! You can do all those in the jail with you and your partner", officer said and pulled him, his partner woman and took away with them.

As both of them kept struggling in there grip.

Y/N POV

"Finally. Ah! The culprit get caught", I said.
"Yes", Tae agreed with me.
"But I have a question", suddenly JK picked his hand up and everyone looked at him simultaneously.
"What?", Suga asked.
"What about the seven husband thing?", he asked and this time everyone diverted their attention at me.
"Well, I thought about that and I have a solution too, but if all agree then we can proceed with that", I said more in a sad face as if I am about to say something bad.
"What is the solution?", asked Mr. curious our very own JK.
"It is that I have decided; well its my thinking  if you all want to change it then you may do it I will not force anyone. Let me clear you all that first", I said in more like a order.
"Okay okay now tell what is that", said Hope.
"I will.. keep my seven husbands with me. Means we will stay as we were staying before like one wife and seven husbands. So... that's my decision. *sign* yeah that's it. Now you guys decide what you gonna do", I announced.
"I have no problem with this seven husband thing", said JK
"Mine too", said Jimin, Tae, Jin, Suga and Hope.
But..
Namjoon is quite so I told him, "Look Joon if you don't want then its okay, I said earlier only that if-", I couldn't even complete my sentence before that Joon spoke up.
"I am into it too. Because I also eventually fell for Y/N which I realized when she tried to kill herself", said Joonie while scratching the back of his head. 

"Wah! Well then we are one big happy familyyyyyyyy......", I said in happiness.

"Ok now we all should sleep because it 1 o'clock at night, we'll talk about this in morning", said Jin.
"Yeah right", agreed Jimin too with him.
"But before that, I am sorry about all the things I told you Jin hyung", said Jimin.
"Ah! Its ok. I understand", and there Jin accepted Jimin's sorry.
"Awwww!!!", I awed them.
"Okay lets go and sleep", I said and we all went inside the house.
"But who will I sleep with me to-today", I said after entering the house.
And there, everyone picked there hands up altogether.
"Hmmm... so let me choose Joonie today. Come Joonie. And others Good Night", I bade them good night as all of there face became dull. So before going into the room with joonie I gave them a peck on there lips and went to sleep.

  🆃🅷🅴 🅴🅽🅳