Chapter- 3

Today the day went very slowly and lazily. After all the classes ended I remembered about what Jimin said to me at morning about meeting with his other friends. After I finished my last class I started to head towards the place where Jimin told me to meet. When I reached at the corridor I saw Jimin is already there standing and kicking in the air like a lill kid.

"Hey, I am here. From when are you waiting for me?", I asked him. " Just now", he replied. "Ok then lets go meet them", he said smiling at me. I told him how excited I am, "I find it really excited when I get to meet new people. Lets go."

Jimin take me to a cafe and when I entered inside I saw a lot of people in that cafe. Jimin took my hand and drag me to the far end of the cafe. Jimin waved his hand to a table where six boys were sitting all of them seems like they might be the age of Jimin. We went to that table and Jimin pulled a chair for me, 'ha! such a gentleman' I thought to myself.

We both settled down, then Jimin started to introduced me with each other. "Okay, so this is Y/N guys"  he introduced me to the other six boys. "Hello", I told them with a smile. Six of them said me "hello" all at a time in a sync. 'Wow' I thought to myself. "Okay, um... he is Taehyung, Jungkook, Suga hyung you can also call him Yoongi if you want and this is Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and last but not least Hobi hyung; they are all my friends", Jimin introduced them all with me. We shook our hands then we ordered our food and we talked about many thing like how I meet with Jimin and his hyung asked me is Jimin good to me or not and stuff like that you know and by the time we exchanged our phone numbers. And then it was time for me to go home, Jimin said he would drop me but I assured him that I can go alone. At first he doesn't wanted to leave me alone but then he agreed. I bade them all a goodbye and I left.

At the way home I was thinking about  the boys they are all good looking and handsome as well as cute. But among all of them I mostly liked Taehyung he made me laugh the whole time and you know he also told me I can call him Tae. I think I like him, 'hey, don't you like Jimin' I thought to myself, 'okay, don't judge me Jimin is also a nice guy but Tae he is different from others' I thought to myself again. By the time I was thinking about Tae and Jimin, I reached at my house.

After entering my house I saw my mom at the kitchen making some delicious cookies. I went to the kitchen and hugged my mom tight, I took a cookie and tasted it. It was delicious tho, my mom always cooks delicious cookies. Mom asked me how my day went, then I told her everything about the boys and also about Tae. "Are you in love with him?", my mom asked me. I got dumbfounded by my moms question because I don't know if I love him or not but I like him as I told you.  I got all nervous and started stammering while answering my mom, "I-I n-n-nooo mommm what are you saying, I am telling that he is- he is good like a good boy you are overthinking mom". "Okay okay you don't have to explain me and get all nervous, now go and change I will set dinner", mom said to me while calming me down. I went upstairs and changed into a pj and a plain top.  

[A/N- The night wear]

Mom set us dinner, and after dinner I gave my mom a goodnight kiss and went to my room. I entered my room and thought of texting Tae but later on I thought that he might think me desperate so leave that thought and went to sleep.

  Jimin POV

After Y/N left, all the boys started to make fun of me and also said that I made a good choice. But I was not happy about something, before while all eight of us are talking and enjoying. I noticed Y/N staring at Tae continuously, I am not sure about that but I think Y/N likes Tae. So I thought of asking Tae if he also feels the same for her or not.
"Tae", I called him.
"What do you think about Y/N?", I asked him.
"I think she is cute.", he replied to my question but didn't get the answer which I wanted, if he like her or not. So I again asked him.
"What do you think about me and Y/N?", I asked him again.

_______________________________________
A/N-
I am just trying to create a love triangle over here. But what do you guys think will Tae answer to Jimin's question?
(Let me know at the comments)

You guys will know Tae's answer at the next chapter👉

Stay tuned...

Well,
Singing off
Abanti Paul💜