Chapter- 6

After I am done with my washroom thing, I came out while thinking of Y/N. But what I saw was really unbelievable, I saw Y/N gave a peck on Tae's lips. After seeing that I couldn't control myself and I left the restaurant alone.

Taehyung POV
Today I decided to hangout with Jimin and Y/N. And we went first at an amusement park and over there we rode a lot of rides. And after that Y/N wanted a cotton candy, so Jimin went to bought it. When Jimin went to buy that for Y/N, I thought to prank Jimin a little bit. So I thought of a plan and I told that to her and we both hide behind a tree and the bit far end of the park. After few minutes later I saw Jimin came with Y/N's cotton candy. "There is he, haha, he is finding us come closer Y/N or he would see us", I told Y/N and we both stand really close to each other. Then all of a sudden Jimin poked Y/N's back. By that her smile fell and she became a little sad that our prank didn't work out. "What are you two doing here?", Jimin asked us. "We were trying to do a little fun with you", said Y/N is a sad face. "That's not funny, anyway here's your cotton candy", Jimin said while giving the cotton candy to Y/N. "Let's go get some fire noodles", Jimin said in an angry face. I didn't understand why Jimin got that angry but I am sure he didn't liked this prank at all. I tried to talk with him but he left without us.

We reached at a restaurant and he ordered our food and when it have been served we set rules and started to eat it. After like a little bite of the noodle I couldn't handle the spiciness and I give up. But I am surprised by seeing Y/N who finished the whole thing in just five minutes, I don't know how but its true. "Wow, you are so good at eating fire noodles", I said. "How did you do that?", Jimin asked her. "Haha, I love fire noodles", she replied laughing. "Tae go and ask them for some ice cream, till then I am coming from washroom", Jimin told me and headed towards the washroom.

While Jimin was at the washroom I was having my ice cream and while I was eating I saw Y/N was looking at me. So I get up and bought another ice cream for her and gave it to her but then she called my name and when I looked up to her, all of a sudden she kissed me at my lips. I was so shocked as well as speechless. "What are you doing?", I yelled at her. "I-I am sorry, I didn't mean to do that actually I like you and I thought that-"
"That I also like you right? O god what is wrong with you?", I yelled at her while cutting her off at the mid sentence. Then I remembered about Jimin what will he think about me, then I hurriedly went at the washroom to find Jimin but he was not there I tried to find him at the other places of the restaurant but he was nowhere. Then I take my phone out and called him but he didn't picked my phone. And now I am sure that he saw what Y/N did. So I quickly texted him:

He saw my texts but he is not replying to any of my text so I called him again this time he picked it

He saw my texts but he is not replying to any of my text so I called him again this time he picked it. "Hello, Jimin, bro what you saw, I don't know what happend to her but- ok after you left I was eating my ice cream and I saw she was looking at me so I thought that she also want ice cream and I bought one for her and gave it to her but all of sudden out of nowhere she kissed me I-I don't know what happened to her, please bro don't think me wrong", I explained everything to him. He was not saying anything to me I was so afraid of how Jimin is doing right now. "Come meet me at the park near college", he said after a long silence. But I can tell by his voice that he is not ok.

I went at the park and I saw Jimin sitting at the park bench looking at the ground. "Jimin", I called out his name, he looked up at me and hugged me I also hugged him back. "I knew that Y/N likes you, but I was not sure about that so I thought I would ask you and her today about this but then this happened", Jimin told me and I fell really bad about him. I told him that I never liked Y/N. "What will you do now", I asked Jimin. "I will do nothing and be normal with her as we were before", Jimin told me. I took him to his house and spend the night with him because I don't wanna leave him alone at this moment.

_______________________________________
A/N-

Yup, here it goes what Jimin saw at the restaurant. But what do you think what Y/N did is wrong or right?
[Let me know at the comments]

Well then...
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜